Royal & Bred 1 legit check

not a huge expert on 1s but I don't see anything that would make them fake. Lace bags look good to me and I don't see widows peaks. Make sure to ask seller for tagged pics. @TIMMYBRIXXX  @agsz  @from88til  

Rumble Gang Rumble Gang Thanks for the reply, I'm not purchasing online. It's actually someone local, but before I waste my time meeting up with him I wanted to make sure they were legit. I know there are a lot of replicas out there & I would hate to drop $600 for the both to end up with shoes that are not authentic & a unhappy boyfriend. I've done my research, but I wanted other opinions.

Last edited:
hmmm that price is fishy. Ppl pay $500 for royals ALONE. Still ask for tagged pics though before you go.  Make sure seller isn't tryin a bait and switch.. That's an amazing price if they turn out to be real. Good thing you are doing for your man too lol. Need my girl to buy me concords
laugh.gif

Rumble Gang Rumble Gang Yeah, I knew the price was up there for the royals. The dude has a whole collection he is selling before he moves out of state for work. I will keep what you said in mind though. Thanks again.

Last edited:
$600 for both is a dang steal, but it raises a lot questions

The Royals are worn, correct? there looks to be creasing on the toe box

You might want to get some more pics of the breds. Need shots of the heels, side, outsoles, and size tags

Those both look legit. 600 is a great price, royals go for 450-550 and breds are atleast 300, maybe more. I'd buy those quick.

Both are good IMO. Breds run around $450 DS in size 11. I know because I've been looking for cheaper lol

lightly Used Royals go for $380 ish. Good deal

Last edited:
Both are good IMO. Breds run around $450 DS in size 11. I know because I've been looking for cheaper lol

lightly Used Royals go for $380 ish. Good deal
Your prices are way off. Worn royals go for more than ds breds. The royals in this thread would go for atleast 425, maybe closer to 500.

My bad
embarassed.gif
 You're both right. I dunno where I came up with that number. Yeezy in the retro high thread just got some for $300 

Last edited:
More opinions would be greatly appreciated as well. I want to be 1000000% positive before I buy them tomorrow. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom