Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by MrDozo

But I'm sayin tho, how do these fit, and what's the retail price on these? Is the 2011 color closer to 2007 or the og's and which is blue-er and are these icier? Are the laces the same as the og's ? Will modells and Lids have these? Can I use my Mcdonalds employee discount on these? Oh, and when's the release date? Just a few questions yo, good looks. Lolololol

laugh.gif
Don't forget the I got some Chuck Taylor's in 2004, do they fit like them crowd.

Yeah, dudes put in absolutely no work. They don't even want to go back a page or two for answers.

So I called my local FL yesterday and asked if they'll be having these in a 15, dude told me the largest size they'll be receiving is either a 13 or 14 but they can order me a 15 2 weeks after the release. Ill cross my fingers to see if they can find me a pair in the area. Eastbay also said they'll have a 15 so least I know they'll be releasing in my size. Very happy!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by MrDozo

But I'm sayin tho, how do these fit, and what's the retail price on these? Is the 2011 color closer to 2007 or the og's and which is blue-er and are these icier? Are the laces the same as the og's ? Will modells and Lids have these? Can I use my Mcdonalds employee discount on these? Oh, and when's the release date? Just a few questions yo, good looks. Lolololol

laugh.gif
Don't forget the I got some Chuck Taylor's in 2004, do they fit like them crowd.

Yeah, dudes put in absolutely no work. They don't even want to go back a page or two for answers.

No #%%!.  LOL!  It doesnt take a genius to realize there is a search topic box in the upper right hand corner.  Type in sizing, and push search.  Voila!

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

Hit my local footaction up and yo said they gettin 160 pairs!
wow!  I hope Eastbay will have a ton too.  Want to use my Xmas giftcard.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

hasn't it been said already that these are a GR for Footlocker and all it's subsidiaries? 
nerd.gif

Plenty of times. These are a definite. GR in every sense of the word. The FTL near me never gets any of the limited releases, and they confirmed that they will be carrying them. And as the employees were telling me this, they were pulling out the black nomos and gray Lebrons.

I'm @ the Magic vs Heat game. Gilbert is rocking the Foams. You'll see around end of the 1st quarter when he replaces Jameer.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I'm @ the Magic vs Heat game. Gilbert is rocking the Foams. You'll see around end of the 1st quarter when he replaces Jameer.

finally!!!  He must have seen all the posts on NT about people wondering why he hasn't worn them yet...haha

Back
Top Bottom