Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

I'm kinda piss at myself for not getting a pair from 07 here on Niketalk when I had the chance.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by bigj505

weather anf foams got my reminiscing about the copper foam release here in the DMV.

stores got partial shipments because of the snow storm and rumors of a potential push back of the release date caused me a lot of discomfort.

im still kinda sad i sold my extra copper. Jordancrazy... gimme my shoes back son!
laugh.gif
Yea that weather did not help out the copper foam release... And all those rumors about contract dispute with Penny, and labor disputes... i dunno.. that was just a crazy release.
Correct me if im wrong, but HOH NY had 300 pairs of foams... eggs, and coppers if im not mistaken. 

And I dont think payin 25 over retail for Royals is gettin raped at all...  
Yo Sneaker St, how bout a coupon code for the Pewters or Electric Greens? Or how bout a deal when you buy both? I see the presale shoes aren't movin too well, so I want to give you some of my $$$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by bence23

those pics sealed the deal. i was on the fence.

Definately did.. Now hoping that swoosh.com will bless me with the discount.

They will.
wink.gif

5 pairs will be one big $$% box that UPS is bringin me.
pimp.gif

quick question fam. were the coppers GR? do you guys think it will be easier to cop the royals than the coppers?

Coppers were GR as well but lines were freaking huge in 34th Street in NYC. I think the royals will be equally as 'easy' to cop as coppers if not harder because it is the OG colorway thats being retroed.

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by bence23

those pics sealed the deal. i was on the fence.

Definately did.. Now hoping that swoosh.com will bless me with the discount.
my boy who works at Niketown said they might not even give a swoosh discount on these

My spot got the shIpment and they are almost gone. These came out better than I thought so i copped 2 pairs for $140. Probably gonna go in on these again tomorrow

They look good, color is def off a bit...just makes me want another pair of 07s honestly... These joints give me the feeling i had when i copped 2010 eggs...just wasnt the same.

bigj505 wrote:
weather anf foams got my reminiscing about the copper foam release here in the DMV.

stores got partial shipments because of the snow storm and rumors of a potential push back of the release date caused me a lot of discomfort.

im still kinda sad i sold my extra copper. Jordancrazy... gimme my shoes back son!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

I haven't even gotten around to wearing them either.Ill probably Unds them in the spring
pimp.gif

Yea big I agree cool grays were a bad comparison.

But we'll see if these get produced in numbers on par with half cents
.smh at any store gettin dumped with that many half cents. See, I believe you, because you have cred and most on nt don't (see a couple pages back to dude asking about release date).don't get me wrong, I get a lot of good info on nt from very knowledgeable people, it just takes a lonnnng time to shuffle thru the bs.

I'm tired of seeing cats say that these will, without a doubt be available in ridiculous numbers,"weeks after rd" because if this isn't the case people will miss out due to misinformation. I've called local fta, ftl, fnl, and none are getting the royals. Forgive me for being skeptical...but we will see soon enough.

I was a dbag slimdunkin and didn't mean to infer you are a liar.

Still have 2 pairs from 07, initially had 6 for that release, but I helped some people out that I know... and none of them have them anymore either
indifferent.gif

I will try to grab one pair of 11.5's of these though... them look nice from those pics a few pages back.

I still have a DS size 12 on ice, and I wear my 07 11.5

Was thinking about trading my 07 size 12's for another pair of 2011 11.5's but I'll have to wait and see them in my hands.

Ill prob go ahead & cop just off the strength that its tax time & the college kids have or are about to get their refund checks

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Yea big I agree cool grays were a bad comparison.

But we'll see if these get produced in numbers on par with half cents
.smh at any store gettin dumped with that many half cents. See, I believe you, because you have cred and most on nt don't (see a couple pages back to dude asking about release date).don't get me wrong, I get a lot of good info on nt from very knowledgeable people, it just takes a lonnnng time to shuffle thru the bs.

I'm tired of seeing cats say that these will, without a doubt be available in ridiculous numbers,"weeks after rd" because if this isn't the case people will miss out due to misinformation. I've called local fta, ftl, fnl, and none are getting the royals. Forgive me for being skeptical...but we will see soon enough.

I was a dbag slimdunkin and didn't mean to infer you are a liar.
eyes.gif
.. sad to see u bak down cuz hes a staff member but i completely understand SMFH
laugh.gif

^but its also funny how u goin off wat store in LA are getting, mind u im in the dmv ppls grandparents got foams lol.. they jus pump out dwn here sorry davey
eyes.gif

Forget hype and all that other nonsense.....all I know that as long as ill be able to cop next Saturday at retail.....ill be very happy. If not I still a pair of 07s on ice. Although an extra pair of a shoe I love would be nice.

not to add to the hype, but a couple spots in philly got these and sold out already. dont sleep if you really want these.

Back
Top Bottom