Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Thank you sneakerdave!

What you think about them after seening that  video now optimusp517. BTW good restoration video on them concord 11s cuz of you I got mine looking nice and crispy again
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Thank you sneakerdave!

What you think about them after seening that  video now optimusp517. BTW good restoration video on them concord 11s cuz of you I got mine looking nice and crispy again
pimp.gif

I'm definitely coppin!

Anytime. Anything that helps. It's very easy to do and I'm glad I can teach others to do the same thing.

Thank you sneakerdave!

pimp.gif

I'm definitely coppin!

Anytime. Anything that helps. It's very easy to do and I'm glad I can teach others to do the same thing.
Nodoubt! I just notice your name and remember seening your video on it so I just had to give you a quick shout out right quick for helping ur boy out, good looks. I've been trying to take that yellow out the mesh for the longest lolz.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by bigj505

agreed. the average person probably wont even know an 07 wearer has on 07s.

i mean if dudes dont know the difference between 09 and 10 eggplants, why would they know whats good with royals?
laugh.gif

THIS......wore my 07s last weekend, and all I kept getting was "Where did you cop those early at?"
ohwell.gif

Luckily, ONE person said "nice 07s"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't care what other people think...as lame as that sounds

i notice small details like this, that's why i always complain a lot....

i don't have a prob with the 11 pair though....but i'll take an older pair any day

Thank you sneakerdave!

pimp.gif

I'm definitely coppin!

Nodoubt! I just notice your name and remember seening your video on it so I just had to give you a quick shout out right quick for helping ur boy out, good looks. I've been trying to take that yellow out the mesh for the longest lolz.
pimp.gif
What video?
nerd.gif

that was a dope video, cant wait to rock both 07's and 2011's when the weather gets better... i just learned something new about the og's.. dave always got them cool video's

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by bigj505

agreed. the average person probably wont even know an 07 wearer has on 07s.

i mean if dudes dont know the difference between 09 and 10 eggplants, why would they know whats good with royals?
laugh.gif

THIS......wore my 07s last weekend, and all I kept getting was "Where did you cop those early at?"
ohwell.gif

Luckily, ONE person said "nice 07s"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i don't have a prob with the 11 pair though....but i'll take an older pair any day

and I dont care what peopel think either. I simply quoted Jed's post and agreed that the average person doesn't know the difference,and I backed up that fact with my example of how people thought I was wearing 2011s and not 2007s

and yea, I always notice small details. and different shades of blue is a BIG detail imo...thats why Im not pressed to pull the trigger on these, but I might later on

Originally Posted by nimhet

5 min is too long of a video to watch...I need a powerpoint version
I'll break it down for you.

OGs, retro, 2011 retro, they all the same, with differences so small you need a PHD in Foams to tell.

3 DTLRs in Bmore doing midnight releases. Dude handed me a flier today. 10% off all apparel when u buy the "neon-blue" foams
laugh.gif

When's the release date on these?

j/k

Only a few more days....can't wait! Hoping the swoosh will suprise us and drop them with the $120 price tag so I can double up!

You're essentially agreeing with us then. We all have something to complain about...We're Niketalkers. That's what we do.
laugh.gif

The point was that the differences are so small that it won't affect our decision to purchase the 2011 pair. OF COURSE we'd all want the 2007's but why spend $300+ when you can get a shade lighter and a clearer sole for $100 cheaper?

Originally Posted by ijapino

You're essentially agreeing with us then. We all have something to complain about...We're Niketalkers. That's what we do.
laugh.gif

The point was that the differences are so small that it won't affect our decision to purchase the 2011 pair. OF COURSE we'd all want the 2007's but why spend $300+ when you can get a shade lighter and a clearer sole for $100 cheaper?

Well Said...

I was calling local spots around my area and they dont even know if they are going to get them yet! @%%?! Looks like Ill have to make my usual drive to the Eastbay to get my foams, well Im debating wether to get them online or wake up early and make the drive. Either way these will be copped x2...one of, if not my favorite shoe ever!!! Missed out will 07, will not miss out this time
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by ijapino

laugh.gif

Well Said...

glad to see people are finally starting to see things this way.  when i said something like this about the eggs, boys caught all kinds of feelings.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom