Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

The force is strong on this ONE!! 
Deng IT!! 
laugh.gif

Still Copped, even though I told myself  NO MORE!! 
laugh.gif

Man I'm so pissed I payed for the Gold membership on Eastbay and hardly get to buy the kicks that I want and take advantage of the free shipping.

At least I managed one pair of Cool Grey XI's from them.

I got on BeastBay and it said 48 minute wait time.

Someone posted up NDC link and it went right through.

Still got the free shipping from NDC and it came up to $218 shipped to NYC... that $18 dollars it tax alone
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well good luck to everyone still trying hope you all get your pairs.

eastbay sux after waiting more than 15 min on hold just hung up and grabbed them on NDC free shipping but paid tax no biggie. Good luck to all,

Placed my order at 9:06 pst... got my confirmation email at 9:08. Paid through paypal and I didnt have to wait at all. Lovin this online ordering, usually I get up early on RD but so far so good through NDC. Should have gone through Eastbay and not paid taxes. Oh well as long as I get my pairs Im happy!!! Good luck to everyone else

Looks like they have tons to go around, forget about the internet, I will cop tomorrow instore so I don't have to wait for shipping.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Man I'm so pissed I payed for the Gold membership on Eastbay and hardly get to buy the kicks that I want and take advantage of the free shipping.

At least I managed one pair of Cool Grey XI's from them.

I got on BeastBay and it said 48 minute wait time.

Someone posted up NDC link and it went right through.

Still got the free shipping from NDC and it came up to $218 shipped to NYC... that $18 dollars it tax alone
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well good luck to everyone still trying hope you all get your pairs.

nyc tax is insane for us 

Damn forgot about the NT hat... to hell with that man if it's still up tomorrow I'll support but I ain't losing no sleep over it.

Thank you to everybody that posted for the NDC link... saw it from baby jumpman a few pages back. got my confirmation already.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

got my pair from Eastbay for 212 shipped

THANK YOU BASED GOD
Fam, you didnt use the promo code for free shipping? got mine for 199.99 flat. 
[table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]
Order Details:
[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Item Number[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Description[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Qty[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Price[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]NIKE AIR FOAMPOS 1 LE-RY/WH/BK - Size 09.0[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$199.99[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$199.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$199.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Miscellaneous Charges:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Tax:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Shipping & Handling:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Discounts:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Total:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$199.99[/font][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][/tr][/table]

damn ndc and their slowness. i couldnt get my sz12. i was worried as *#@!. i did get a sz 11.5 and 12.5. got my boy a sz9 too. good nite. lol

copped on eastbay. had to wait 8 min, but i was cool with that. looks like there are plenty of these to go around. hope everyone gets their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom