Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Originally Posted by bigj505

sadly enough, OGs sell for less than 07s.
probably because of the sole iciness and possibly the suede cracking
Yeah you are correct But there are still pairs out there Meaning OG pairs that can still hold up for you to wear today such as this one, no cracking just yellowing and its not even that bad for a shoe that's 10+ , but 07 are defiantly a plus
pimp.gif
i definitely agree with u. i think ill cop a pair one day just so i can have one from all of the releases.... after i find them hoh foams for a realistic price
laugh.gif

i thought the og's had a blue colored carbon plate.. for some og's they dont look that yellow... they look official

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I really hope they dont' release for the same reason as Guerilla. They are my fav pair of shoes EVER hands down. I only own blue foams they are untouchable to me greatest shoe i have ever seen and i am angry at all the colorways that come out.

People don't even like the way they look nor do they care. They just know they are "whats really good" so they scrape up all thier funds and buy them. Then wear them around like they are hot $%^#.

don't get me wrong if they do release i will try to buy another pair to ice but i hope they are extremely limited. I already have my 07's and they are in fine condition (part of the reason they are the best shoes ever) so i don't care if i get a pair or not i just hope they aren't worn by every ****** that can afford them.

^ I really hope they release like the HoH royals i like the white swoosh outlined in blue it brings it out more

Sorry for the huge pic guys but heres my little contribution. Thinking about retiring my 07's but i can't im gonna wear these till the sole seperates
laugh.gif
had em since 07' and they have aged well but im desperately i need of a new pair. I've never copped "doubles" of the same shoe before but if they do retro the royals again im definitly gonna have to try my hardest to do so (Prays for HOH version to release)
pimp.gif

frown.gif
my babies are starting to yellow

These aint coming out, cuz they perfected the foam hype with only hoh releases
I dare my herb, regular Joe 2 say disagree

Back
Top Bottom