Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Copping the white/cement 3's, Royal Foams, Pewters, Air Jordan 2011's and Playoff 13's then I'm tapping out til August! Maybe the Deaux 7's in April lol!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

circled region is not the camera angle it is the most obvious change from '07-'11 besides the different shade of blue, "back toungue"
laugh.gif
, cf plate and icy sole.
this

i'm really glad that i was able to trade someone my ds cool grey retros for ds 2007 royals
devil.gif
happy.gif

Somebody get this guy outta here. Any word on swoosh availability?

Don't have to worry about gettin a female anything for Valentine's Day...unless it's da mom's....so these are on my hit list. Can't wait....I have da '07 retros & my soles are yellowed out. I work out in em and dudes ask me when did I get them like their brand new!!

I was only going to get 1 pair, but thinking about 2x now because I know I will want to keep 1 pair DS

Aey, I missed out too many times before. I'm not gon pass on these......unless I hear about the all blacks then I'm coppin another pair of those.

Man the only way Foam Headz will be able to tell would be by the brightness of this 2011 version.

Do you walk around and stop and examine someone else kicks like that? NO!

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

hey the normal guy wont notice the difference, only foam heads will know

I want the best for my collection

They didn't look that bad from earlier photos though...we'll see

Coppers had a funny look to them in pictures, as far as shape goes too. I think once you put them on and loosen them up, and break them in, they'll be fine.

i balled in my 2011 royal foam quite a few times already. After seeing the comparison picture, i went to check my pair. The changes dont irk me much, but i noticed the outside CF of the right shoe is cracked already...............$!$?

flakey pos
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

i balled in my 2011 royal foam quite a few times already. After seeing the comparison picture, i went to check my pair. The changes dont irk me much, but i noticed the outside CF of the right shoe is cracked already...............$!$?

flakey pos
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Even though you bough it online try to return it to a nike store. 

no freaking way. i've heard nike using lesser quality materials but a carbon fiber that cracks that easily smh, i might just pass on the royals :O

no freaking way. i've heard nike using lesser quality materials but a carbon fiber that cracks that easily smh, i might just pass on the royals :O

Oh just cause his pair cracked? You probably wasnt going to get them anyway...

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Oh just cause his pair cracked? You probably wasnt going to get them anyway...

Pointless post is pointless.

Looks like I'll be coming out of my retirement for a pair of these as a late birthday present to myself. Hopefully I can get to a store that is gonna have them.

that sucks eddo, hope you can get a replacement. probably will never play ball in my mines though.. you was stuttin on the court with the 2011

Back
Top Bottom