Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

will these royal foams be on Eastbay???
nerd.gif
yes
As deionandmelo said, we will be carrying these shoes when they are launched.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I STOPPED BUYING EARLY FROM THOSE SITES A LONG TIME AGO AFTER I CONFIRMED I WAS GETTING B-GRADES. WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME IF THEY WERE FAKES. THEY DON'T GIVE A *&%!.

IT REALLY ISNT THAT MUCH OF A HASSLE TO JUST WAIT TO RELEASE DAY AND COP FOR ME. LET'S ME SAVE UP AND BUY OTHER THINGS IN THE MEANTIME LIKE ELECTRONICS AND MOTORCYCLE PARTS LOL.

If I remember correctly a NTer broke it down how places like marquee get stuff early
I think it went something like this
1. Has a connect in the factory2. Connect will mark 1 out of every 10 pairs as "B" Grade3. These so called "B" Grades may be truly defective and sometimes not. Whatever the case they are set to the side.4. The factories will dump these "B" Grades to the second hand market early.
I can semi confirm this
My friend went to China and he said they have little shops/stands/kiosks near the factory that sell "B" grades directly from the factory.
So some shoes may be defective and be considered "B" grade, where some are flawless, but have been marked a "B" grade.
I guess that's why some people say they get their shoes from these sites and they are ok, but on the other side some people get early release pairs that are truly messed up.
It's hit or miss
If someone could shed more light on this, that would be great!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I STOPPED BUYING EARLY FROM THOSE SITES A LONG TIME AGO AFTER I CONFIRMED I WAS GETTING B-GRADES. WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME IF THEY WERE FAKES. THEY DON'T GIVE A *&%!.

IT REALLY ISNT THAT MUCH OF A HASSLE TO JUST WAIT TO RELEASE DAY AND COP FOR ME. LET'S ME SAVE UP AND BUY OTHER THINGS IN THE MEANTIME LIKE ELECTRONICS AND MOTORCYCLE PARTS LOL.

If I remember correctly a NTer broke it down how places like marquee get stuff early
1. Has a connect in the factory2. Connect will mark 1 out of every 10 pairs as "B" Grade3. These so called "B" Grades may be truly defective and sometimes not. Whatever the case they are set to the side.4. The factories will dump these "B" Grades to the second hand market early.
I can semi confirm this
My friend went to China and he said they have little shops/stands/kiosks near the factory that sell "B" grades directly from the factory.
So some shoes may be defective and be considered "B" grade, where some are flawless, but have been marked a "B" grade.
I guess that's why some people say they get their shoes from these sites and they are ok, but on the other side some people get early release pairs that are truly messed up.
It's hit or miss

hey a great read. it shed some light on the subject and made some sense. good post

Got these a couple days ago from NVM HoF on eBay...

They seem to be on point and I can't tell if they're any flaws to make 'em B-Grades.

One second praising copping early from those sites, now throwin them under the bus...rumors are nothing more than rumors...b-grades are one thing, fakes are another...

thats why i dont buy off the internet, use NT for research go out and put the footwork in you know....plus its more fun imo
turn heads,get store connects, and bag *****s.....but aint gonna front if sneaker st stay constant i might just holla

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

I'm pretty sure these will be excluded from discounts on eastbay...Eastbay rep, can you confirm this for me?
That is correct, the foams will be excluded from discounts.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I can semi confirm this
It's hit or miss
wow this thread is funny and informative

nice info

pair up there looks great btw

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

damn tax is $18 smh. i hate nyc tax
it hurts living in nyc. I saw a mom&pop store today that had these for $250 no tax. Not that bad when you consider its still 3-4weeks until release date, and its only $32 more than retail plus tax. I almost pulled the trigger but it got me thinking. These will be a GR, alot of stores around the way already confirmed they will be getting these. So I'll just be patient and cop in a few weeks.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

I'm pretty sure these will be excluded from discounts on eastbay...Eastbay rep, can you confirm this for me?
That is correct, the foams will be excluded from discounts.

EastbayRep - Ray
thats why you guys canceled all those pre-orders, because of that 20% discount
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

we got these in a few days ago ...

the glue is terrible on a lot of the pairs ... i would not order online unless i had to

Back
Top Bottom