Rozay Suffers seizure....

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

At everyone lol'ing at Ross>Kanye, you guys are telling me Kanye RAPS better than Ross? Not make beats, not make a song, but RAP as in lyrics? Like seriously? 

Dead serious........the content of his lyrics is better which is what matters to me. Ross has a nice flow and voice that makes his boss like persona seem more authentic, that's not enough for me to put him over Kanye........
umm..ross is a better rapper then kanye.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

He could have epilepsy but never experienced a severe episode until today.

Some people have mild seizures and don't report them or shrug them off completely. Part of it is the neurological test and the possibility of getting your licensed revoked. Also, people just aren't educated about epilepsy.
True.
Generally, there is no known way to prevent epilepsy. A proper diet and sleep, and staying away from illegal drugs and alcohol, may decrease the likelihood of triggering seizures in people with epilepsy
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Came in here for the laughs.....left extremely disappointed, come on NT!!!

not really a joking matter fam. grow up.

For some reason this lame has a personal vendetta against Ross, on some psycho stan @+$ 
I appreciate you sweating me but I don't wish death on anyone.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

At everyone lol'ing at Ross>Kanye, you guys are telling me Kanye RAPS better than Ross? Not make beats, not make a song, but RAP as in lyrics? Like seriously? 

Dead serious........the content of his lyrics is better which is what matters to me. Ross has a nice flow and voice that makes his boss like persona seem more authentic, that's not enough for me to put him over Kanye........
So true.
Ross is like the most improved mainstream rapper I can think of.

If it wasn't for the CO thing, dudes would be on his nuts HEAVY. 

Yall stay trying to be "real"... and "about that life" when none of yall are close to even FAKE living that life. 
eyes.gif

the only thing Ross bested Ye in was Devil In a New Dress and that's about it (career-wise)

Originally Posted by ColdCity

100 blunts in a day + high altitude + small space + big man = panic attack
laugh.gif

somebody upload the gift of him moving crazy in the bus

i picture ross moving like that when it happen
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

So true.
Ross is like the most improved mainstream rapper I can think of.

If it wasn't for the CO thing, dudes would be on his nuts HEAVY. 

Yall stay trying to be "real"... and "about that life" when none of yall are close to even FAKE living that life. 
eyes.gif

Negative. Ross has inproved without a doubt, but so has Kanye, even more imo than Ross, considering where he came from. also the CO thing never really bothered me like that... Ross is good, but he aint touching Ye in my opinion.

Glad we see eye to eye ninja
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by ColdCity

100 blunts in a day + high altitude + small space + big man = panic attack
laugh.gif

somebody upload the gift of him moving crazy in the bus

i picture ross moving like that when it happen
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
23RickRossDancing.gif

umm..kanye is a better rapper than ross.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

College dropout & Late registration >>>>>>>>>>>> over Rick Ross catalog!

COME AT ME!!!! Ninjas!

Nothing to come at, everybody except these Ross stans is fully aware of this. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

College dropout & Late registration >>>>>>>>>>>> over Rick Ross catalog!

COME AT ME!!!! Ninjas!

Nothing to come at, everybody except these Ross stans is fully aware of this. 
laugh.gif
Lol and the Kanye stans disagree...I guess it is what it is

Originally Posted by CoryBudden

BREAKING NEWS was not that Rick Ross had a seizure, he had a caesar... salad.

I wonder if you're this corny in real life. 

county correctional officer had a heart attack so what 5 years later giant fat rapper that stole a real hustlers name is now rapping about it had a heart attack now its big deal %!#% fat man

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

county correctional officer had a heart attack so what 5 years later giant fat rapper that stole a real hustlers name is now rapping about it had a heart attack now its big deal %!#% fat man

What? I'm too drunk to understand that. 

Back
Top Bottom