Rumor- Lil Wayne To Sign Justin Bieber

April 04, 2011. There is an interesting rumor making its rounds. Word on the streets s that rapper Lil Wayne and his dad/partner Baby have SIGNED pop sensation Justin Bieber.

Justin was signed with Island Records. Lil Wayne's label Young Money is under Universal.
Rumor for now but shirt says otherwise

April 04, 2011. There is an interesting rumor making its rounds. Word on the streets s that rapper Lil Wayne and his dad/partner Baby have SIGNED pop sensation Justin Bieber.

Justin was signed with Island Records. Lil Wayne's label Young Money is under Universal.

If Lil Wayne pulled this off . . . he'd have LEAPFROGGED Jay Z and become the best rapper/music mogul in the game today.
To email this story to afriend enter email address here:

[img]http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/png/twitter.jpg[/img]

SEE COMMENTS UNDER THE PHOTOS:

Sorry if posted.

Rumor for now but shirt says otherwise

If Lil Wayne pulled this off . . . he'd have LEAPFROGGED Jay Z and become the best rapper/music mogul in the game today.
To email this story to afriend enter email address here:

[img]http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/png/twitter.jpg[/img]

SEE COMMENTS UNDER THE PHOTOS:

Sorry if posted.

9kaxht.jpg

I can't really see how this would work. Bieber's fanbase is preteen girls, not exactly the biggest YM followers. I have a hard time seeing him win over rap fans.

I can't really see how this would work. Bieber's fanbase is preteen girls, not exactly the biggest YM followers. I have a hard time seeing him win over rap fans.

my man from DC keeps telling me that YM is about to sign Fat Trel. is this true?

my man from DC keeps telling me that YM is about to sign Fat Trel. is this true?

Originally Posted by Nash

you do realize that gaga is signed with akon right?
label doesn't matter

label doesn't matter

That's not the first time I've seen him in YMCMB wear.
Definitely could be true.

That's not the first time I've seen him in YMCMB wear.
Definitely could be true.

Originally Posted by All Ready

label doesn't matter
Gaga has crossover appeal.  This is like if N Sync signed to Bad Boy back in the day.

Originally Posted by All Ready

label doesn't matter
Gaga has crossover appeal.  This is like if N Sync signed to Bad Boy back in the day.

At the Juno's he was sporting the grey YMCMB crewneck too. I can't imagine that he's just doing it just because, although he could be. Hmmm...dope move for Tunechi if they can pull this off

At the Juno's he was sporting the grey YMCMB crewneck too. I can't imagine that he's just doing it just because, although he could be. Hmmm...dope move for Tunechi if they can pull this off

Back
Top Bottom