Rumor Mill : Omarion & Ma$e to sign with MMG?

[h1][h1]Hip-Hop Rumors: Is Ma$e Signing With MMG?[/h1]
by Sydney Lace April 21st, 2012 @ 2:21pm

french-ross-mase.jpg

[/h1]
Well, well, well, it looks like Ma$e may be making another comeback to music after all. Earlier this week, we reported that Ma$e was in the studio with Omarion working on some new music. According to several sources, it was Rick Ross who brought the two together in an effort to sign Ma$e to his MMG label.

An insider within Maybach Music Group told The Source the following information:

“Yes, I think its safe to say Omarion is MMG.

Omarion on hooks like Masspike Miles? Could work.

Ma$e however, wouldnt be a good signing cause his heart isn't in Hip-Hop.

i could see Mase making another comeback, dude got the IRS callin his name for money he didn't pay so i guess it's a go
laugh.gif

I Don't see Mase signing to MMG, Mase is still contractually obligated to Diddy, Diddy only released Mase to do appearances..the contract situation with Diddy was the reason Mase didn't sign to 50

^Don't think it matters if their "close", this is Diddy were talking about,he Don't play with them contracts..and are they "close" or is Ross just another artist that Puff makes money off since he signed to his management company,its business first and foremost.I would have to believe that Diddy cut would have to be so big that it wouldn't even be worth signing Mase.

damn...why wont diddy let mase go like he let everyone else go? its like contractual prison.

Because unlike everyone one else ma$e left before diddy could turn completely turn the $%@#% to stone (Wit the exception of the LOX)

The Omarion signing makes sense, but signing mase will be a huge mistake, just throw dude on a song or two and keep it moving

didn't Ma$e make diddy sign that contract on the radio show?

and who cares?
dudes are really desperate to get played out by Ma$e again.
Stockholm syndrome rap fans

Thought Diddy let Mase a lil while ago? I must have been trippin then

With that said...Omarion cool...Mase idk cuz like what DipsetGeneral said, I dont think his heart is really into hiphop.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

damn...why wont diddy let mase go like he let everyone else go? its like contractual prison.
Word to Young Buck, another favorite. 
grin.gif

Whats up with this monkey see monkey do steez in hip hop? Do !*!##* really think MMG can save they career?

And why OP always posting rumors

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Signing more artists while only releasing 2-3 albums a year? I dont get it.

Tax right offs sir. No one gets rich paying taxes, assuming ross knows this. As well as the camp over at YMCMB and every other label in Hip-Hop today. 

Back
Top Bottom