Rumored Alternate Gamma...Grape 11 retro pics inside...

https://houseofheat.co/jordan/air-jordan-11-gamma-re-release-2019-release-date/

6:10 for Gamma talk.

I'm already late but sorry if it's been posted. Article claims they're sitting on Nike servers

Air Jordan 11 Gamma
Style Code: 378037-006
Color: Black/Gamma Blue-Black-Varsity Maize
Release Date: TBA

Not sure if it's the same style code as mine as they're in storage. Maybe someone here can verify this.

I've heard this rumor since last year but thought it was moot.

Anyways heres the pictures:

Air-Jordan-11-Alternate-Gamma-Sample.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Alternate-Gamma-Sample-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Alternate-Gamma-Sample-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Alternate-Gamma-Sample-3.jpg

Thoughts? Info?

Last edited:
I liked the first ones, kinda sentimental to me my mom surprised me with them for my Birthday 12/14/13 & 12/25/13 Christmas. Less than a month before she passed away:frown:. At least the soles come pre yellowed. :lol:

Edit: these have grown on me alot , I get vibes of Aquas, and Grapes from them.

Last edited:
I find this hard to believe.

Especially since no other people that leak sneaker releases never mentioned theses

I'm skeptical too cant lie, Unbreakable is somewhat legit though. Also my local mom and pop shop (whom I have a great relationship with) said there will be 2 or more 11 mids release this year, but had no idea what colors. I really want to know if the style code is the same as the OG Retros, and what's up with them being on Nike servers.

I'd love to see more Grape, and Aqua and less Gamma just to differentiate the two.

I like how the bottoms are already yellowed and have a black midsole. No stressing with changing colors :D. Seems like a Charlotte Hornets, or CEO CW. Could a used more Purple and less Gamma IMO.

Maybe its just my eyes, but it looks to me like the mesh upper has a grape/purple tint to it. Anyone else see this?

I can’t lie I loved the Gammas ( still do) so I’d be down for a pair. Grape 11s might be a more suitable nickname for these imo but whatever I’d cop **** it

I liked the first ones, kinda sentimental to me my mom surprised me with them for my Birthday 12/14/13 & 12/25/13 Christmas. Less than a month before she passed away:frown:. At least the soles come pre yellowed. :lol:

Edit: these have grown on me alot , I get vibes of Aquas, and Grapes from them.

Sorry to hear about your mom, losing her must have been really hard for you. That’s really cool she bought you a pair though-hopefully you’ve kept them in relatively good condition haha

Sorry to hear about your mom, losing her must have been really hard for you. That’s really cool she bought you a pair though-hopefully you’ve kept them in relatively good condition haha

Thanks man, 2013 was the worst year of my life my younger brother was murdered in August, and my mom passed from an annyuerism is December I was devastated, lost all interest in shoes and for a while those last pair of collectable shoes I obtained for almost 2 years. My mom was the one who kinda started my sneaker obsession, when she pointed out the Concords in HEB grocery store and said "those must cost a pretty penny". Of course when I went to purchase them, they were sold out. So the the first actual pair of 11's I actually purchased were the bred 11's the rest was history. I still fall into a slump around mothers day and her birthday. It sucks losing someone(s) so sudden especially so close together.

Thanks man, 2013 was the worst year of my life my younger brother was murdered in August, and my mom passed from an annyuerism is December I was devastated, lost all interest in shoes and for a while those last pair of collectable shoes I obtained for almost 2 years. My mom was the one who kinda started my sneaker obsession, when she pointed out the Concords in HEB grocery store and said "those must cost a pretty penny". Of course when I went to purchase them, they were sold out. So the the first actual pair of 11's I actually purchased were the bred 11's the rest was history. I still fall into a slump around mothers day and her birthday. It sucks losing someone(s) so sudden especially so close together.

Wow, that’s horrible man-can’t say I’ve ever been through anything like you went through in 2013. I’m glad you made it through though, but totally understandable why you feel down sometimes about your mom and brother.

That’s crazy your mom started your sneaker interest. Come to think of it, my mom started mine as well-she bought a VNDS pair of retro Columbia 11s from my neighbor for $60 in 2001. That was all she could afford back then but those were my 1st Js and I loved them to death regardless. I was so hyped to have a pair since I grew up wearing Payless shoes and then J.C. Penny clearance Adidas and Nike sneakers haha I’m still waiting for a proper Columbia 11 retro. I sold the Legend Blues I bought since they were pretty close but not quite Columbias.. Maybe one day we’ll finally get a good retro.

Wow, that’s horrible man-can’t say I’ve ever been through anything like you went through in 2013. I’m glad you made it through though, but totally understandable why you feel down sometimes about your mom and brother.

That’s crazy your mom started your sneaker interest. Come to think of it, my mom started mine as well-she bought a VNDS pair of retro Columbia 11s from my neighbor for $60 in 2001. That was all she could afford back then but those were my 1st Js and I loved them to death regardless. I was so hyped to have a pair since I grew up wearing Payless shoes and then J.C. Penny clearance Adidas and Nike sneakers haha I’m still waiting for a proper Columbia 11 retro. I sold the Legend Blues I bought since they were pretty close but not quite Columbias.. Maybe one day we’ll finally get a good retro.

Luckily for me I was a slow grower, and Jordan's in 96' were so much cheaper. I was 4'11 until my junior year in high school then shot up to 6ft by my senior year:rofl:...was still GS size 4.5 at the time I secured the breds. First pair i bought with my own money was the blk/red i.e's after that i rarely missed a release date. Grams would let me skip school on wednesdays just to cop the new J's.:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom