Rumored Nike Air Jordan IV Retro "Black/Cement Grey" 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma need some confirmation on these. I'm buying the white cements within the next 4 weeks and I would love either these or the militaries to compliment them.

I'll be more than ready to cook n eat on RD.

Hopefully they'll get the NA on back and durabuck treatment similar to the 99 version. I expect the netting to be wack regardless. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Gonna buy a pair of 2012 Breds for $90 (worn once)

I feel like I'm stealing lol

Still gonna get the Breds with Nike Air if they do come out
Man i got my 2012's back in '14, for $127.50 on eBay, 9/10. I felt the same way. $90 is a def steal!

Isn't Durabuck a synthetic leather??

Isn't Nubuck (an actual Leather) better??
Yes, Durabuck is Nike's term for chlorenol.
The nubuck is a super low grade, and beyond awful tho. It may last longer and not peel after a few decades, but the patchy grains is unbearable. Just toss on a strong durabuck if you're charging premium and everyone is happy. Im sure they will. After getting the ashy larry 2012 retro, and the dark grey 2012 WCs I knew we'd see a proper retro in a few years. I didn't see a Nike Air coming, but i'd take that too.

Durabuck they put in these will be the same thin crap we got on the aquas, Bordeaux's, Bred 5 lows, and will get on the metallics.

IMO, if they were Nubuck again if feel better for longevity reasons even though it doesn't look as good. While Durabuck is a must in the black OG colorways if 5-9, for the 4s I'm not too pressed.

My 2012 pair is cracked and the back tab is 3/4 of the way snapped off and I still wear them because damnit I payed money for them lol

Worn once really means 10 times minimum. I've owned 500+ pairs, never worn a shoe a single time then sold.
 I have worn a couple pairs a single time and then sold them as worn once. If I wear them twice then I sell as VNDS.

Im excited for these to come out....not because I'm going to try and get a pair but because that means the ons with the jumpman on the back should dip in price.  I'll try and cop those haha...I need a 9.5 in the white/cement or blk/cements.  

Just because you aren't like that it doesn't mean others aren't. I've had plenty of shoes I've worn once and eventually sold.
I agree with bigj. There's lots of pairs in my collection that I've only worn 1x, also just sold my metallic 5's that I didn't like how it looked on me from wearing 1x.

Durabuck they put in these will be the same thin crap we got on the aquas, Bordeaux's, Bred 5 lows, and will get on the metallics.

IMO, if they were Nubuck again if feel better for longevity reasons even though it doesn't look as good. While Durabuck is a must in the black OG colorways if 5-9, for the 4s I'm not too pressed.
They won't feel better, the whatever buck they've been using makes the shoes feel stiff. The durabuck on the Aqua, and the 5 lows were not that bad. Much better than that ashy larry crap.

Man, I just heard on SC, that the White/Black/Red 9's are slated for the "Black Friday" release. So, we might have to rule that day out NT. I'm STILL not giving up hope, and praying to GOD, that these do release.

[emoji]128591[/emoji] [emoji]128591[/emoji] [emoji]128591[/emoji] [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
Man, I just heard on SC, that the White/Black/Red 9's are slated for the "Black Friday" release. So, we might have to rule that day out NT. I'm STILL not giving up hope, and praying to GOD, that these do release.

[emoji]128591[/emoji] [emoji]128591[/emoji] [emoji]128591[/emoji] [emoji]128591[/emoji]

If true, then meh.

They may come out in December I hope. Although to be honest it looks like they may actually bringing back the space Jan lineup. White black 9s rumored, space jam 9s rumored and hopefully the white black 2s come back too.

My breds did the same damn thing. Im going to actually attempt to repaint them. If i fukk up, oh well.
Don't remind me. Hate seeing this everytime. Need to get them restored or something or find another CDP or 2012. Of course get Nike Air bred if it ever drops.

One of my favorite Jordan's ever.
Same with mine. I just repainted the midsole with black and the white angelus paint. Did about 5 coats on each shoe. So far the paint has been holding up well. It's not the best job I did. But it looks hell of a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom