Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
March 2nd release, so the shoes must've finished production.

So why haven't pics surfaced yet?

Better yet at least samples?

Strange.

>D

Seems like JB is dragging this one out or pulling out last minute..I can't see them not dropping in 2013 at some point regardless even if not march! That thunder release last year was the most random retro of the year by far! These can't be too far behind, and when they do drop I won't be either8)

Vampire thirsted 4 these in 06 with no luck

For those that don't remember, the Thunders didn't have actual pics until around the 1st due date, most people were putting up pics of the first Thunders.... I can confirm these are going to drop, they are "somewhat" of a QS and will be about 2 times more limited than the Thunders... I also will have info on what stores will/wont be getting them (sort of like the Olive 9 release) but I wont have that until later today... All info from my JB source..

Last edited:
For those that don't remember, the Thunders didn't have actual pics until around the 1st due date, most people were putting up pics of the first Thunders.... I can confirm these are going to drop, they are "somewhat" of a QS and will be about 2 times more limited than the Thunders... I also will have info on what stores will/wont be getting them (Olive 9's) but I wont have that until later today... All info from my JB source..

THAT'S A BET,HOMIE. AYE, WHICH THREAD WILL U BE UPDATING THE OLIVE 9 INFO? THIS ONE? HOLLA...

CED B.

THAT'S A BET,HOMIE. AYE, WHICH THREAD WILL U BE UPDATING THE OLIVE 9 INFO? THIS ONE? HOLLA...

CED B.
My fault, I should have worded it better, I updated my post.... I was trying to say that not all the stores will get the 4's, it will be something like the Olive 9 release..... Where alot of stores that usually get retros didn't get them....

Instant double cop.

Will complete my collection. Got the Tour Yellows and Thunders. Just need the Lightnings. RD can't come soon enough

I just don't understand why people prefer the lightning over the thunder?!
eek.gif

To each his own, but I mean comon yall Classic Black and Yellow on the Thunders is sex on fireeeee, Lightnings are an ALL yellow shoe with hits of navy blue.. like the reverse of the Squadron Blue 13's coming out. Lightnings are OK, but I never saw them compareable to el Thunder

I just don't understand why people prefer the lightning over the thunder?! :wow:

To each his own, but I mean comon yall Classic Black and Yellow on the Thunders is sex on fireeeee, Lightnings are an ALL yellow shoe with hits of navy blue.. like the reverse of the Squadron Blue 13's coming out. Lightnings are OK, but I never saw them compareable to el Thunder

thunders are ugly IMO

thunders are ugly IMO
I think both are pretty ugly.  The all yellow midsole kills the thunders and these are just too much yellow.  I wonder if JB actually planned to release these in high volume all along.  They do a super limited release initially and then come back a few years later and cash in on the hype which basically only existed because they were limited in the first place. They sure know how to milk a cow.

The way things have been releasing it seems u can get anything u want if u try

I would like one pair

I just don't understand why people prefer the lightning over the thunder?! :wow:

Thunders weren't better than either of the black based colorways that dropped last year (black/red & cavs).

Kobe VIII "Sulfur" >>>>>>>> Thunder 4 .. IMO

Oh yea and that was a terrible comparison, Lightnings = reverse Squadron Blue 13's ... Not even the same colors :smh:

March 2nd release, so the shoes must've finished production.

So why haven't pics surfaced yet?

No pics and pre orders going on already. These might wind up being limited. Would like a pair to accompany my thunders, but wont go too nuts if i miss out on this all yellow shoe. Good pick-up, but not a must have. Those glow ivs though are looking doernbecher status, and not in a good way either. JB is going crayola highlights with some of these new colorways, especially those bhms. I remember a year or 2 ago someone was talking about some neon/higlight pack. Looks like their doin it after all, just spacing out the drops.
Better yet at least samples?

Strange.

>D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom