Rumor's comfirmed, Jarule is washed up.

With the new Fast and the furious movie coming out and all the OG cast back except Jarule.
It's official, he's washed up. I thought the hit I'm from NY brought him back but not at all.

Great post my g
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Every single one his albums have went either platinum or multi platinum I doubt it.

Yeah I'm sure he's got a lot of bread left over from those terrible albums that sold like hot cakes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Yeah I'm sure he's got a lot of bread left over from those terrible albums that sold like hot cakes
laugh.gif
You serious fam? Venni, Vetti, Vecci and Rule 3:36 are classics. You sound like you never listened to any of his music besides the singy albums,which were trash.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

laugh.gif
You serious fam? Venni, Vetti, Vecci and Rule 3:36 are classics. You sound like you never listened to any of his music besides the singy albums, which were trash.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

wow this has to be the dumbest post I've seen in a while. You don't even deserve my dry humor OP. Log off chump.

QFT...

ya'll hear that "Pushin it" joint he did like last year?... The S_ was FIRE, but clearly ghost written by wayne.

i dont know, i think there's still hope for ja. I'm not ruling him out yet.

laugh.gif
You serious fam? Venni, Vetti, Vecci and Rule 3:36 are classics. You sound like you never listened to any of his music besides the singy albums, which were trash.

wow.
indifferent.gif

mods: dead the Music forum already

Why should he be in this one since he was BARELY in the first one. I mean his part at the beginning as a random racer had no bearing on the rest of the movieat all.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

laugh.gif

wow.
indifferent.gif

mods: dead the Music forum already
dude said singy????

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You just now realizing he's washed up ?

BTW, Rule 3:36 and Venni Vetti Vecci are fire. Don't front.

I don't know about CLASSIC, but you bull
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
in if you sayotherwise.

Originally Posted by theUisinthebuildin

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

His last studio release was 2004.
that has no bearing considering jadakiss's last album was also in 2004
The difference is 50 tried & failed at murdering Jada...
devil.gif

And Jada never dropped of the scene, for years at a time at that.
I do think its a wrap for Ja tho, unless he comes back to do wut
he does best. There cats runnin wit his gimmick like Plies & Flo-
Rida. Imagine a Ja Rule & T-Pain track wit the right production....

Back
Top Bottom