rumors confirmed!!!!

Coll can't wait for 7s pack but 4s I duno I kinda juss want thunders and I already got mars so im good

thank u. dont mess this up jordan brand
pimp.gif

i'm very very very very very very dissapointed that jb scrapped the bordeaux's that i don't have and released the raptors that i already havedeadstock......

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i'm very very very very very very dissapointed that jb scrapped the bordeaux's that i don't have and released the raptors that i already have deadstock......
Not scrapped. Check your info. Reliable source posted that they will be a quick strike release later in 09 or 10. Keep the hope alive.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

i'm very very very very very very dissapointed that jb scrapped the bordeaux's that i don't have and released the raptors that i already have deadstock......
Not scrapped. Check your info. Reliable source posted that they will be a quick strike release later in 09 or 10. Keep the hope alive.
Quickstrikes
smh.gif

The Bordeaux's have not been scrapped they are still going to release just don't know when.
while checking some paperwork i think that these will be cheaper than cdp because gs i believe are going to be 95, which makes me wonder if they will bereleased on the same day but separately?

Originally Posted by Xnyles

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Quickstrikes
smh.gif
Better than no strikes.

Back
Top Bottom