RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Best of luck, Kev! Kill it at Disney World! :smokin

Only complaints with my Garmin / Nike+ transfer are weather/temp aren't included, I have to select a shoe every time, and, lately it didn't include seven more miles to my Vomeros...

Here's my new backpack (a.k.a. training buddy) for long runs/long hikes... Word to Episode V :smokin :lol:

Last edited:
:nerd: how many miles have you guys logged so far this month?

I'm just over 29 miles and by Sunday I should be at 33 miles for the month

Do you guys have a stretching routine you do before running? Mines just foam rolling and walking before my run. Wondering if I should be doing something  different

Just got this NO DAYS OFF calendar from Tracksmith... It's free, but you just have to pay for shipping ($3)...

It comes with a red Sharpie for you to mark off the days.

Too many. 55 after putting 12 more on my Lunartempos just now. But I'm done for the weekend already! Frost or Fog race in Chico in 2 weeks! Come on up!

Just finished my last run for the week. Currently at 33.6 miles for the month.

Bum left knee :lol:

That's a long drive for me if I don't stay over night man

Right. I can't run like this. And I hate treadmills. Gotta eat right to keep this weight off. Until it hits 40 and above.

In my experience you just gotta warm your body up. Once you get the heart rate elevated and blood flowing your body physically warms up. The cold isn't so bad when that happens. Otherwise it's pretty unbearable like you say :lol:

Disney was awesome.

I highly recommend it.  Ran a little slower than I wanted, but I think a lot of that was because I was looking around a lot of the time and not just focused on running.  Going through the Magic Kingdom was surreal.  In a couple of years, if I'm a professor and have this week available to me, I'll try the whole Dopey Challenge (5K Thursday, 10K Friday, Half Marathon Saturday, Full Marathon Sunday).

Now, to train for Boston.

:nthat: hit purple level on nike plus today on my run. feels good fam since i'm far from being a "runner" :lol:

2500 km 8)..volt level i'm coming for you :rofl:

I am! Doing the Rebel Challenge.

NICE! That's going to be one hell of an experience! :nthat:

:nthat: hit purple level on nike plus today on my run. feels good fam since i'm far from being a "runner" :lol:

CONGRATS, bruh! :nthat:

I've been running in my Vom10s lately (34mi so far). Though they're definitely heavier than most of my rotation, I'm loving them. I feel that their extra weight'll make me a better runner when I switch to my lighter shoes.

Last edited:
CONGRATS, bruh! :nthat:

I've been running in my Vom10s lately (34mi so far). Though they're definitely heavier than most of my rotation, I'm loving them. I feel that their extra weight'll make me a better runner when I switch to my lighter shoes.

Thanks man it's been a long time coming

:lol: I was just around 500 to 600 miles last year, started taking my fitness/training more serious

Hopefully I can add 1k miles this year, we'll see

Nice!

Ever since they came out with those levels, that's been a lot of my motivation. I can't help but think there's going to be a higher level when I finally get to Volt!

Back
Top Bottom