RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Tonight's run...

I should be posting here more often!

I have a busy rest of the year. I will be running the TCS NYC Marathon this year, which will be my first full! I was really surprised when I was selected during the lottery. My training is in full effect, and I am currently in week 4 out of 16. Got a 12 mi. long distance to run this Friday. I also recently got around to designing some iD's. I posted them in the Pegasus thread, but here's what came in the mail the other day:

These were inspired by my favorite Jordan's:

In a few weeks, I will also be running Hood To Coast in Portland. Has anyone here participated in it before? For those who don't know what HTC is, it's basically a 12 person, 195 mi. overnight relay race in Portland's own Mount Hood. I am SUPER excited. Also looking forward to swinging through the Nike Campus and the Employee Store. I'll be sure to post photos of my trip! I'm also looking forward to possibly seeing Kevin Hart as well!

Also for folks in Orange County, I started a little run club called Social Hour Run Club. We meet every week somewhere in Newport Beach. Every week, we'll have at least 1 run either on the track, on the beach or a trail. Would love to meet and run with y'all! Follow us on IG at @socialhourrunclub for news and updates!

Cheers!

[quote name="anaturalwonder" url="/t/306746/run-with-us-on-instagram-ntrunning-niketalkrunning/4230#post_26313369]

In a few weeks, I will also be running Hood To Coast in Portland. Has anyone here participated in it before? For those who don't know what HTC is, it's basically a 12 person, 195 mi. overnight relay race in Portland's own Mount Hood. I am SUPER excited. Also looking forward to swinging through the Nike Campus and the Employee Store. I'll be sure to post photos of my trip!
[/quote]
Have fun at HTC! I have family in Seaside, and I've seen the craziness at the finishline. I've always wanted to do that but still haven't. Good luck!

Tonight's run. Completed just over 10km tonight. That's the run pattern you get when you don't know where you are running in the city you are visiting. Lol

ran a little over 4miles the other day and my back has been sore the last couple days.. :x longest i've ran since gettin back into this.

Last edited:
Maybe try a different pair of shoes or a knee brace, these are just bandaids though.

Yup. Military head. Got arthritis in my right knee. It's never going away. I've slowed down a lot because I don't run as often.

I Wear a knee brace or wrap and intentionally wear "higher-end" running shoes i.e. brooks Beast or whatever.

My advice is stretch with foam roller, bands, hand roller or others. Use ice/heat when the pain flares. Best advice is take it easy and if it doesn't get better, go see the holy trinity (Doctor, Ortho and PT).

I think that's how mine already updated
KC - I kinda wondered - I had searched on the Google play store for the run club but all I could find was the training club app. Still can't find it.
Today's run....all I will say is trails are frickin hard. Changed it up today and damn near broke myself. Lol

Trails ARE hard! You have to focus more and it's a different set of muscles, especially on technical trails where you constantly have to scan the ground ahead. Fun though!

Hey Guys... sorry I just got back to response...been a busy week. For those interested in the running belt, I've created a special 50% off discount for NikeTalk that is valid through Monday (8/15). At checkout, type in the code "NIKETALK" and it should discount it for you for either color variation. There also isn't a limit on # you can purchase. If anyone has any questions, shoot me a PM or I'll check back here.

50% OFF Coupon Code : "NIKETALK" , without the quotes.

Amazon product ASIN B01DSDJ3UI

I don't know how guys run in crazy heat... I usually try to run 4 miles a day, but when I run and it's like 80 degrees at 5 in the morning after 2-3 miles I'm dead.

Back
Top Bottom