RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

I don't understand I ran 5 miles within 2 days and it's not showing up on the site...What am i doing wrong?

Let's go Solids, went on a bit of a hiatus after my half marathon but I'm looking forward to getting back on it.

Anyone with instagram? feel free to add me and i'll follow back, could use a bit of motivation every now and then - chim_le
Anyone with twitter? same as above but different user name - j1mmyle

and as usual, feel free to add me on Nike+, but that site is all kinds of headaches lol.

Let's go Solids, went on a bit of a hiatus after my half marathon but I'm looking forward to getting back on it.

Anyone with instagram? feel free to add me and i'll follow back, could use a bit of motivation every now and then - chim_le
Anyone with twitter? same as above but different user name - j1mmyle

and as usual, feel free to add me on Nike+, but that site is all kinds of headaches lol.

Anyone having trouble logging into nikeplus.com on their iphone? Been trying for a few days and whenever I enter my info and hit the Login button, it just brings me back to the same login screen and clears the fields...

Anyone having trouble logging into nikeplus.com on their iphone? Been trying for a few days and whenever I enter my info and hit the Login button, it just brings me back to the same login screen and clears the fields...

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

If you ran anytime after 4/1/12 12:00AM, they should be included. Have you synced them yet?

Yes. Even today, I ran 2.6 miles and it's not showing. It only shoes the steps I've done...
mad.gif

If you ran anytime after 4/1/12 12:00AM, they should be included. Have you synced them yet?

Yes. Even today, I ran 2.6 miles and it's not showing. It only shoes the steps I've done...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by marmourjr

mad.gif

Hmmm... What Nike+ device are you using? FuelBand?

Yeah, the site's been acting up
mad.gif
 I can't wait 'til they revamp it with HTML5!

mad.gif

mad.gif

Yes. Even today, I ran 2.6 miles and it's not showing. It only show the steps I've done...
mad.gif

mad.gif
I am using the Ipod Nano.

Yes. Even today, I ran 2.6 miles and it's not showing. It only show the steps I've done...
mad.gif

mad.gif
I am using the Ipod Nano.

Weird. I don't use a nano, so I'm not familiar with its syncing process.

I'm sure there are a couple of Challengers using the Nano for the Challenge. Maybe they could chime in?  
nerd.gif

Weird. I don't use a nano, so I'm not familiar with its syncing process.

I'm sure there are a couple of Challengers using the Nano for the Challenge. Maybe they could chime in?  
nerd.gif

if your using the Nano you have to connect it to your itunes first then accept the sync to Nike+

if your using the Nano you have to connect it to your itunes first then accept the sync to Nike+

Is it me, or has the remember me function of the nike+ website never worked at all? I'll be logged in for less than a couple hours then bam, resign in again.

Is it me, or has the remember me function of the nike+ website never worked at all? I'll be logged in for less than a couple hours then bam, resign in again.

Mother %*@#%*! I was out doing speedwork at the track tonight and pulled my hamstring, was probably going too hard
mad.gif

Hope it's not too severe and heals soon (need to reclaim my spot atop that leaderboard). If it actually torn, then I've just pissed away months of marathon training. #feelsbatman

Mother %*@#%*! I was out doing speedwork at the track tonight and pulled my hamstring, was probably going too hard
mad.gif

Hope it's not too severe and heals soon (need to reclaim my spot atop that leaderboard). If it actually torn, then I've just pissed away months of marathon training. #feelsbatman

Back
Top Bottom