RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Bumped with a new description...

This thread is dedicated to the [COLOR=#red]RUNNERS[/COLOR] on [COLOR=#red]NikeTalk[/COLOR]. Whether you're an elite, casual, maintaining health, or even looking to close weight, all levels are welcome! This thread is dedicate to you! We are a small but growing running community on Instagram. Help us grow by hashtagging your run/running summaries (on any application) or even sportswatch images on IG with...

[COLOR=#red]#NTrunning[/COLOR]

Using this hashtag will hopefully provide NTers with extra motivation and maybe even friendly competition. Once we reach a certain number of community runners, we can get into Nike+ challenges like the old times. In the meantime, we can discuss any running related topics. :nthat:

Last edited:
If you're on NIKE+, feel free to add me. My handle is iLLY

Also if you're on Instagram, my handle is illustrayt

About to start running again.

Do any of ya'll use a GPS tracker for pacing etc? I do not run with my phone ever and as looking at some watches and in particular the Nike+ Sportwatch GPS (and yes I know it has been discontinued, but I like the Nike+ Integration.)

Bumped with a new description...

This thread is dedicated to the [COLOR=#red]RUNNERS[/COLOR] on [COLOR=#red]NikeTalk[/COLOR]. Whether you're an elite, casual, maintaining health, or even looking to close weight, all levels are welcomed! This thread is dedicate to you! We are a small but growing running community on Instagram. Help us grow by hashtagging your run/running summaries on whatever application or even sportswatch on IG with...

[COLOR=#red]#NTrunning[/COLOR]

Using this hashtag will hopefully provide NTers with extra motivation and maybe even friendly competition. Once we reach a certain number of community runners, we can get into Nike+ challenges like the old times. In the meantime, we can discuss any running related topics. :nthat:

I see quite a few of my pics.. Saw your # on one of your posts and started using it. Kind of backwards how I got here.

Anyways, just clocked up another 100 consecutive days of running. Another week to equal my record and might take a break again.

I see quite a few of my pics.. Saw your # on one of your posts and started using it. Kind of backwards how I got here.

Anyways, just clocked up another 100 consecutive days of running. Another week to equal my record and might take a break again.

Niiice! Accepted your add

Are we sticking to this thread or the other one? :nerd:

The other one seems to be "geared" towards shoes and clothing, while this one is geared toward developing a running community (if that makes sense haha).

Last edited:
They help you shave 15 seconds off your overall pace!

JK... They're essentially safety bracelets to enhance visibility primarily in low light settings... I just like how it looks on wrist though.

Last edited:
Man I was having a groove running and whatnkt til my back has been giving me issues. My lower back is constantly sore and tight and some days it radiates to my upper back. Took a week off from any physical activity and actually gonan extend it to this weekend. Im at the docs now just to see what he says.

Might need new shoes, Peg 31 or Cumulus 16? In neutral. I think part of my problem was a long run + heavy deadlifting a few hours later. Might just need more support.

Was blasting 5km on the treadmill yesterday because I'm not trying to run in -40 weather. Bottom of my right foot feels all blistered up (Was running in Nike Flyknit Lunar 1s)
frown.gif

Was blasting 5km on the treadmill yesterday because I'm not trying to run in -40 weather. Bottom of my right foot feels all blistered up (Was running in Nike Flyknit Lunar 1s) :frown:

Ran on the treadmill the other week when the rain hit and did not enjoy it. As for blisters, ouch. I usually put a bit of baby powder on my feet before a run which I feel helps. No blisters yet.

Man I was having a groove running and whatnkt til my back has been giving me issues. My lower back is constantly sore and tight and some days it radiates to my upper back. Took a week off from any physical activity and actually gonan extend it to this weekend. Im at the docs now just to see what he says.

Might need new shoes, Peg 31 or Cumulus 16? In neutral. I think part of my problem was a long run + heavy deadlifting a few hours later. Might just need more support.

Get well soon, Sir!

Was blasting 5km on the treadmill yesterday because I'm not trying to run in -40 weather. Bottom of my right foot feels all blistered up (Was running in Nike Flyknit Lunar 1s) :frown:

Props to you! That's more than I've ever run on the dreadmill! I can't stand it :/

Maybe mentioned but I ain't goin back and reading. Anyone in here ever dealt with sore tips of your big toes from running? My shoes fit so I'm not sure what's causing it. The tips of my big toes are just sensitive to the touch; kinda feels like a bruise. I've only ran once in the last 2 weeks but they're still sore. Also tried moleskin for protection but it doesn't seem to be helping.

Maybe mentioned but I ain't goin back and reading. Anyone in here ever dealt with sore tips of your big toes from running? My shoes fit so I'm not sure what's causing it. The tips of my big toes are just sensitive to the touch; kinda feels like a bruise. I've only ran once in the last 2 weeks but they're still sore. Also tried moleskin for protection but it doesn't seem to be helping.

You say you're shoes fit but sounds to me not quite. Should have at least a thumbs width gap to allow some room. Don't forget your foot swells over the course of the day and during exercise, so you need that space.

Back
Top Bottom