RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Took me a while to get this *%%$ to work
mad.gif

That was weak though
30t6p3b.gif

ill download the app today. i only run about 7 miles a week though, but every mile helps i guess.

ill download the app today. i only run about 7 miles a week though, but every mile helps i guess.

Will Nike+ work with an eliptical?

More than 75% of my exercise is now on the eliptical to save my knees. I'd buy the sensor and join the group if eliptical work counts, because I sometimes log as much as 30 miles a week on it.

Will Nike+ work with an eliptical?

More than 75% of my exercise is now on the eliptical to save my knees. I'd buy the sensor and join the group if eliptical work counts, because I sometimes log as much as 30 miles a week on it.

Did 3.5 yesterday, feels good man considering I haven't done anything in years
laugh.gif

Mods should sticky this and it would be cool if we somehow get Nike involved since this the top online sneaker site

Did 3.5 yesterday, feels good man considering I haven't done anything in years
laugh.gif

Mods should sticky this and it would be cool if we somehow get Nike involved since this the top online sneaker site

synced my first one today, 3.81 miles. decided to just go for the ipod sensor for now instead of the sports bracelet. hope to contribute more as the days go.

synced my first one today, 3.81 miles. decided to just go for the ipod sensor for now instead of the sports bracelet. hope to contribute more as the days go.

Do you have to buy the sensors or do they come in the shoes? Bought a pair of free run +2s and it had a sensor installed already, but moms exchanged them for a diff size but no sensor

Back
Top Bottom