Running into a lot of girls that keep saying ....

They don't date or find black men attractive. Funny thing is these chics mention this out the blue any of u black folk run into chics like that?

indifferent.gif

you again?

cue "who are you?",  "do you know me?" or "im the realest on NT"

people are allowed to have preferences in who they find attractive. it's not racist.
grin.gif

on that note, most people I know say the same thing about black women. it's whatever really.

if she don't feel you, then on to the next one

I'm sure it is a result of how black men are stereotyped.  In nyc you see white dudes with black girls all the time and often times regular looking dark skinned ones.  I can't say I saw the same amount of white women with black men though.

No lie, I've only heard the 'I'm scared of size' thing
laugh.gif
. I haven't actually heard a girl say they don't find black men attractive.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

people are allowed to have preferences in who they find attractive. it's not racist.
grin.gif

on that note, most people I know say the same thing about black women. it's whatever really.

The thing is I'm not black but these chics bring it up when we are discussing what were into and what not. Just wondering why they bring it up almost as if they said yes they would feel ashamed it's weird. Anyone experience @+$%%% like these?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

They don't date or find black men attractive.

it's because they've never tried it, trust if they did, they'd always come back
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

from my personal experiences in LA and Raleigh, white women love black men. we cant do any wrong in their eyes.

never met a white women just closeminded to black guys, now ive met ones whos never mess with blacks. but thats clearly different.

They probably just saying that because they don't find YOU attractive. Or maybe they just think black dudes are ugly? It's a preference, deal with it!

If they're "spanish" they're lying to you.

"Spanish" girls use "Spanish" men for cunnilingus, all expense paid trips and to make their family happy.

When they lay up at night with black men..they SLANDER THE HELL out of "spanish" men.

NEVER FAILS.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

"Spanish" girls use "Spanish" men for cunnilingus, all expense paid trips and to make their family happy.

NEVER FAILS.

<Few different chics. two white chics one black chic and a Spanish girl

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

grin.gif

The thing is I'm not black

What are you, Dominican?

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

NEVER FAILS.

<Few different chics. two white chics one black chic and a Spanish girl

The white/black relationship has come a long way but still has a long way to go, so I can see that. A lot of black people don't find white people attractive and vice verse, most times its due to xenophobia or a reluctance to admit something seen as taboo by some.

I have never heard a black woman say that she's not attracted to black men. She probably has a suitcase full of mental and emotional scars if she really means that.

And I already explained the deal with the spanish women. Unless she doesn't associate with her "latin" roots and sees herself as "white"...she lying to you and she really craves a snickers bar.

all these race related topics.... and OP stay making ignorant threads

Back
Top Bottom