Russ Wilson and Ciara?

fontaine

Banned
Not to turn this to NTalley..

But...

Bruh... Listening to Bomani Jones show and found out they're dating... All good ..

But ciara has a 10 month old son named Future...

From Future..

Come on, Russ... She might beautiful person with amazing yambs and awesome personality....

But baby daddies have access to yambs for at least the first 2 years...

She'll be there later, b... Let them fully separate first.

:smh: :smh:

Well clearly he is secure with himself and his relationship with her that non of that matters

[emoji]128526[/emoji]

+1 op

Not to mention she is much older than dude, Older women are weak. Over value themselves all the while making you jumbo through hoops just to smash.

Last edited:
4RF23Sr.gif

Go ahead and save her fam

Dude is a weenie

Not to mention she is much older than dude, Older women are weak. Over value themselves all the while making you jumbo through hoops just to smash.
You're onto something. My wife is 2 months older smh only if she was born 2 months and a day earlier smdh

Russ look like a cornball anyway...probably his first time tasting some real black yambs..

Got my guy future out here lookin like Rodney from baby boy right now smh

Last edited:
I agree with you 100% OP.

Russ look like a cornball anyway...probably his first time tasting some real black yambs..

Got my guy future out here lookin like Rodney from baby boy right now smh

Damn bro you mad :lol:

2czan86.gif

Last edited:
There are rules to this? :lol:

C'mon now...if baby mom/dad have BOTH moved on, all bets are off.

All Russ gotta do is know his place. If baby dad isn't doing what he should as a father, then yea...Russ can step up. Anything other than that, you creep into a grey area.

There are rules to this? :lol:

C'mon now...if baby mom/dad have BOTH moved on, all bets are off.

All Russ gotta do is know his place. If baby dad isn't doing what he should as a father, then yea...Russ can step up. Anything other than that, you creep into a grey area.

Come on, black Peyton Manning.

You're old enough and been around the block enough times to know that it's hardly ever "moving on"...

They created life together. It's not that easy to just move on from

There are always exceptions... But more times than not... A woman's FIRST baby dad... It's not that easy to just walk away from

so Ciara went from Bow Wow, 50 , Amare Stoudamire, Cam Newton,  Future and now Russ.

Not a bad catalog

Back
Top Bottom