Russell Brand Could Teach #NT a Thing or Two About Pimpin' (VIDEO) Vol. Katharine McPhee; Edition: "

No dambs...then just walks off
laugh.gif

This dude looks straight dirty... like he doesn't wash his balls for a week or so.

But with that said I give dude mad props for pulling Katy.

He's a fool though I would have skated with half her loot.

Talking about he didn't want to take any money becuase that's all her parents were concerned about and he didn't want to be view as someone that used her for her money.

mean.gif

Still though Katy was looking mighty fine at the Grammys so I ain't eem mad at Brand.
roll.gif

It boggles my mind what females see in him. He looks like ksteezy for god's sake. He must be smashing these females in god like mode.
i think its more so the fact that he's smart/funny and can keep them entertained and interested.  he also seems pretty down for whatever. he told a story about when he was heavy intro drugs he smashed a dude just to see what it was like since it was something he'd never tried. he's got a free spirit.  then again tom hardy has the same exact story and that was more a result of the heroin than his spirit
laugh.gif

If I needed a damb, he'd be the last guy I would call...

Making folks uncomfortable is pimping?

Bonus points for wife'in Katy Perry, definitely a "cocksman". But he was abused by his uncle, and was a heroine addict...ain't NOBODY got time for that!

I dunno... Katharine McPhee is pretty bad...

I aint saying she's not...just...

View media item 264279
..is all I'm sayin.

looks good in make-up and designer dresses. but....

hommie is sus as hell tho

think thats the real reason why him & katy aint work out

I think it was the makeup-less pic of Katy he tweeted out.

Eggggsaaacleee what I came in here to post...

View media item 265678 :smh:

Last edited:
Lmao here we go again... Some of yall should take a pic of what your woman looks like with no makeup and just woke up.

Back
Top Bottom