Russell Westbrook x Jordan Brand For Barneys New York

This should be interesting to see what they come out with.. Plus it will allow them to test higher price points and more "high end" items to ever continue milking their "loyal" customers as much as they can..

Men look these are the reason boys my age dress like ******** , I want to be the only one wearing leggings in the relationship.probaly going to be some wierd color way like the "booger and dookie pack" .

I can see this on a celeb or if you're into high fashion and your work environment accepts it.  Looks real funky for the average guys, who majority of us are.  

Russell Westbrook takes his off-court senses of fashion and applies it to the latest upcoming Jordan Brand x Barneys collaboration. Today we get a first look at what Russell Westbrook has been cooking up. Below is a preview at a couple of outfits modeled by Russell Westbrook all while rocking the Air Jordan Shine. For more information on the Jordan Brand x Barneys New York Collection head over to WWD.

http://www.wwd.com/menswear-news/sportswear/westbrook-taking-on-paris-7764369

View media item 1048698View media item 1048699View media item 1048700

via SBD

sick.gif
this will be horrific......but all the hypebeasts are gonna wanna dress like russ now lol
Swag?? Hmmmm.. I pick that one (Points to Russel*)

Last edited:
The jacket and those shorts in the collection are nice. The price is of course nowhere near worth it.

WHY did this get popular? I seriously wonder..... thread full of capris, skirts, and what looks like leopard print leggings in the first pic?? are ya'll actually serious right now? some serious brainwashing has happened in the past 3 or 4 years.

Last edited:
i bought two pants and a tee ... cant wait until weds. this collection makes perfect sense to me because of the current fusion of streetwear and high fashion ... example the shine sneakers . high quality materials as well as NEW fits .

Back
Top Bottom