Ryan Lochte and other US Swimmers Lie About Robbery in Rio

Seen it when he explained it live the day after on the Today show. Man thinking back **** is hilarious.

I'm not a gun guy but you can't cock an automatic right? So it would have been a revolver? :lol:

Semi-automatic. Ya they cock. U can cock a revvy too but most r double action these days so theres no need.

No remorse for this man. What. so. ever.

He purposely blamed Brazilians knowing that the media would believe him because of their reputation, force feeding us some indirect white supremacist ********.

His sister is a racist **** also

If that's the case how come there wasn't a police report? Or police version of events that they were "clalled"?

Things don't work the same in all countries around the world as they do in the USA homie...if the athletes aren't aware of that before they travel it's their own fault not the host country...

Glad this guy lost his endorsements. He's an embarrassment to the country and to humans in general

Things don't work the same in all countries around the world as they do in the USA homie...if the athletes aren't aware of that before they travel it's their own fault not the host country...

Glad this guy lost his endorsements. He's an embarrassment to the country and to humans in general

That still dosn't change the fact that off duty officers pulled guns out on them from the moment they were in the cabs. The dude who translated for the swimmers and store owner is on record as saying things would have escalted if he didn't step. Nobody was waiting for no police.

For the record Lochte is an idiot for embellishing his story.

That still dosn't change the fact that off duty officers pulled guns out on them from the moment they were in the cabs. The dude who translated for the swimmers and store owner is on record as saying things would have escalted if he didn't step. Nobody was waiting for no police.

For the record Lochte is an idiot for embellishing his story.

He's also an idiot for getting belligerent and damaging property in a foreign country. It's common sense. I'm not saying the police should have the rights to extort, scam, or do whatever they please, but as a foreigner in South America (most of it) you need to know that a target is on your back at all times and the police are waiting for you to slip up so they can get some money out of you. I was in Panama when cops that were driving by saw me and 2 other white guys I was with just waiting for a cab. They stopped in the middle of the road, got out and questioned us. They wee hoping that we didn't have our IDs on us because if we didn't they could threaten to arrest us. Most likely they would have never had arrested us but they were going to ask for money to avoid jail. You can't slip up down there, especially when you look like frat boy (with bleached hair) Ryan Lochte.

Last edited:
They should be embarrassed by bush who sounded like a moron and is always defending any celebrity.

It's funny because earlier in the week bush was saying he was getting a lot of hate on instagram. He said the issue was people thought him and Roker hated each other.

Last edited:
Al Roker is the last of the "old regime", as far as the Today Show is concerned. NBC is getting "younger and hipper", so they're weeding out the ones who aren't trying to play the "safe, PC, and trendy" game.

That article said possible lifetime ban from the sport of swimming
eek.gif
Nope, the situation will cool down and he'll be free to do as he wants.

He'll be on Dancing with the Stars soon.

Lochte throwing his boy Phelps under the bus. Seems like his lawyers already bringing up how Phelps could have killed someone drinking/driving but only was suspended 6 months :smh:

Drunk driving is pretty serious. Plus you got people juicing who didn't get lifetime bans. Lying to police is bad too.

Back
Top Bottom