S.W.A.T. team just arrested and raided my neighbors **PICS** Vol. I live next to a methlab

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

That female cop got that side profile on lock.

Damn nobody watch weeds before haha. A lot of people that live in good house are doing illegal things to the max. Why you think they cakin so much?

Dude got a sentra on 20's, i dont think ive ever seen a dubbed out sentra.

Edit: You should stay on top of this story. I want to know how much stuff they had and prison time.

^^^^^^^ you must have never been in Chicago bro ni^%$# go everything on dub or better you can see a car worth $500 on 22's or you could see a car worth$500,000 on 22's with everything in between ni^%$##@ will put Rims on a spaceship if you gave them one

thanks for the props re my photos, everyone
laugh.gif

wonder if this will make the evening news..

I swear that !**% looked like my culdesac at first... plus my grandma drives a silver yaris
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

Originally Posted by mixednuts

this isn't the first time, surprisingly hehe

3 months ago, the S.W.A.T. came by and raided another house closeby for being a pot house.. heard the electric/AC bill tipped them off

how would one get around that?
nerd.gif
sunpentown-power-generator-tg-1500.jpg

Ur buggin. Having one of those running all night will tip off the neighbors. People have crooked electricians bypass the meter, sending power to the grow opwithout the electric bill going up.

What part of Baldwin Park is that???

I'm in Covina and have never seen a neighborhood in Baldwin Park look like that. (no offense)

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Son had 5 Stars.

laugh.gif
. That's a real NICE 'hood.
smokin.gif
. The neighbors are probably all uptight and *****y though, right?
Dunno about the neighbors, I haven't talked to any of them before.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I used to live next to a murderer...bodied 3 people in boston and eventually got bagged. New cameraseverywhere, dude had guns and drugs all in his basement where we used to play[/color]
frown.gif

hahahaha this dude tagged the pics all nice and !+%+ WE BELIEVE you man, it would of been dope if a shootout actually happen though LOL youtube it

^the tag was from my doings in the Buy/Sell lounge.. It was right there so I figured why not.

Back
Top Bottom