#SacRamenCo Fine Dining & Sports Thread #ramen #pozole #pho

Should UC Davis sports be discussed in this thread.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@rck3sactown do you have season tix to rep FC? also where's your fav pre match spot to hit it before
nerd.gif
my buddy has season tix... he takes me to like half the games/gives me the weekday games

tbh prematch we usually just grab something to eat in Roseville on the way out or we'll just find a random spot in downtown to hangout at... I liked Broderick's alot

depending on who we are meeting up with and how early we are, we may or may not be tailgating illegally on the street 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I remember reading that 85°C Bakery is opening in the summer in the area :nerd:

pre Rep FC match carbs :smokin

Yoooo... right in that Mongolian bbq spot. Interesting considering that area is dead. Right in between the DMV and a trailer park.
how do you feel about that random new neighborhood that popped up right by the roundabouts?? 

but ya, super weird spot to pick but hope it works out for Koja.

sac state lost in the quarterfinals of the big sky tourney fam :frown:

#stingersup forever

Last edited:
Smh...I want them to get into the Big Tourney...Guess it will never happen.

esp since sac state is hosting at golden 1 this season the 1st two rounds of the tourney.... but if they would have made it, the committee would have shipped them out east :lol:

esp since sac state is hosting at golden 1 this season the 1st two rounds of the tourney.... but if they would have made it, the committee would have shipped them out east
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yeah, I know.

I hope that program continues to improve. They seem to have recruited some solid players to play.

Sidenote, I miss playing ball at The Well or even the 24 downtown.

Last edited:
I'm mad I didn't get to enjoy the well. My last two semesters where just all hard classes and senior project so I didn't have much time. I did play some indoor soccer there from time to time though.

Back
Top Bottom