Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

And that's why I want them to lose. I like their players and respect everything about how they run that franchise, but damn it I will not stand for my FB and IG feeds to be flooded with posts and status updates about "their team" and how they've been lifelong fans since 2013!

I stumbled on a Warriors fan IG, and their profile had a quoted "I can do all things - Stephan Curry" 
roll.gif

reminded me of

138696863494572990_0o0nhcgv_f.jpg

And that's why I want them to lose. I like their players and respect everything about how they run that franchise, but damn it I will not stand for my FB and IG feeds to be flooded with posts and status updates about "their team" and how they've been lifelong fans since 2013!
i honestly don't have any of this happening to me. There is literally only one guy on my Facebook feed, and one guy on my IG feed making Warriors posts, and i can confirm both of them have been fans and going to the games and posting on social media about GSW for years.  

With how good the Warriors were and the fact they have reached the Finals i was expecting it to be really bad, considering how bad my social media feed has been with Giants bandwagoning in their recent championship runs,  but surprisingly i haven't seen any.

Last edited:
I'm gonna stop following the Kings social media accounts. So much crap on there. Always posting pics and videos of the glory days as if our current team doesn't exist.

Can we at least afford to photoshop a Spalding in there instead of Baiden? Anyone who plays with those, I instantly judge.

I thought maybe before he was only butting heads with doc rivers. Now it's apparent he's a coaching cancer that can't shoot and has been often injured . Easy pass.

i'd rather roll with Collison. He should be great in George Karl's system.

Still think the Kings go after Ty Lawson though

I went after Lawson in the mock draft thread. Got him and still managed to only move down a slot. That mock team should be in a position to contend for a playoff spot next season if I can make one more significant move.

And people in Denver are totally done with Lawson & Faried. Doesn't seem like it would take much to get them.  One Nuggets media guy i saw on twitter said he would be totally ok with both of them for the 6th pick.

Even though they wouldn't do that and we need to throw players in to make the money work anyway, but it just goes to show how the Nuggets people are feeling about them

i wouldn't be too upset with this lineup to start the season

Lawson

Ben (maybe Wes Mathews but very unlikely)

Rudy

Faried

Boogie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom