Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Was Ty Lawson trade a rumor or something that will happen?
It's just been an assumption since Karl took over. Especially with it looking like Denver was done with him.

And Ty has the same line of thinking 
laugh.gif

Kings really should have taken Mudiay and then traded him for WCS and another piece  Lawson and/or Faried

but oh well
Perhaps Pete does have enough pull over there to sway the Nuggets front office not to deal with the Kings in anyway that helps us 
laugh.gif

We've been through way too much past couple years to have owner/FO throw it away when things seemed to be getting better :x

:smokin can't wait to defend our LV summer league champs title

Last edited:
eek.gif
Vlade just straight up called out "the agents"

I'm loving Vlade more and more
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I hate being at work during a Peaches rant. What he say now?
No rant really, just more of the same Vlade slurpfest he's been parading around for awhile now

he acknowledged that he was beating this same drum when Pete was first hired and flat out said he was wrong about that..... golf clap to him...

Mainly, he completely has changed his stance on Cousins getting traded and is all for it working out with Karl now

I think its gonna be fine. People were just trying to strong-arm Vlade to see if he would do somethin dumb

If you watch his interview for NBATV right after the draft he talked about how he was confused that people were telling him "you don't wanna go to sacramento bro" because he liked it so much when he was here for his workout

After spending more time in the **** hole known as LA, I'm glad to be back home.

**** what the haters say, I love Sacramento.

Back
Top Bottom