Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Man they shouldve let Seattle have the kings cause Sacramento have ****** that team up badly I don't understand how they keep signing unnecessary players if you got cousins and wcs why go get koufos? Besides DMC the kings have nothing they clear space for nothing... that trade to Philly smh

Man they shouldve let Seattle have the kings cause Sacramento have ****** that team up badly I don't understand how they keep signing unnecessary players if you got cousins and wcs why go get koufos? Besides DMC the kings have nothing they clear space for nothing... that trade to Philly smh

Man shut the hell up

Last edited:
That's Alright fellas enjoy the lotto the next 10 years lol the name Sacramento Kings is a joke in it's self.. nobody wants to sign with that train wreck yall ain't been good since 2001 no parades will ever happen there so u can say all the shut ups you want y'all should not be allowed to operate a team in the league smh.... let's start the how long before DMC ask to be traded again clock he won't last till all-star break..nuff said Sacramento Queens nbdl team Lol

Last edited:
Nobody wants to sign with the Kings yet we just signed three solid players through free agency :lol:

Last edited:
Why did we sign Koufos, you say? DMC and WCS are supposed to play all 48 minutes of all 82 games? I mean you tell us, genius. Is that how it's supposed to work in the NBA? If it is then I guess the entire thought of having bench players is completely overblown and roster sizes should consist of no more than 5 players.

That good ol' fire, ready, aim thought process :lol:

Great signing. We are going to struggle with perimeter shooting even though we signed Marco, but I'm really impressed these players are coming to Sacramento, and at decent prices

A Miami Marlins fan came in here talking about unnecessary bad trades?

The irony
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom