Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

I was referring to your IG
oh yea. lol im not a selfie taker.  And i assume most people following me on there are following me to see shoes or my car, not me 
laugh.gif

Damnit, the one day I skip training they show up
wow you must be such a good fighter
im the one of best bro
That's dope, I respect that

I believe in NT23

I was referring to your IG
oh yea. lol im not a selfie taker.  And i assume most people following me on there are following me to see shoes or my car, not me 
laugh.gif
I follow you cuz I want to see you tbh

idc about shoes or car

contemplating unfollowing you now 
nerd.gif

CQAbEYBUsAAoYWW.jpg

the memories.. 
tired.gif

Did you guys hear they added Doug Christie to the pre and post game show now?  i was calling for that last year, he's awesome as an analyst.  Hopefully next he takes over Jerry Reynolds job on the broadcast or at least joins Grant and Jerry

they also replaced whack *** Bill Herenda with James Ham...

I still got my money on Pollard replacing Jerry... Grant is literally in love with that guy and they take trips to Bangkok to do drugs.

Pollard and Christie both would be the best!  i love them both.

Bill Herenda was obnoxious but so is James Ham. He's such a freakin dork

Ya their dorkiness is on the same level for sure, but I def prefer Ham>Herenda just based on the fact that he is local. Herenda is from the Bay and never quite seemed like he was a part of the team or local scene.

Like he was an outsider that would commute into Sac for games and make fun of us the whole drive

Been on a NT hiatus recently but guise I haz excitement for this season [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
CQAbEYBUsAAoYWW.jpg

the memories.. |I

Did you guys hear they added Doug Christie to the pre and post game show now?  i was calling for that last year, he's awesome as an analyst.  Hopefully next he takes over Jerry Reynolds job on the broadcast or at least joins Grant and Jerry

I hope they're completely replacing Bobby J with Doug Christie. I love Bobby as a player, but dude's an awful analyst.

Non-basketball related, but I figured this thread would be the best place to ask: anyone know what there is to do in Folsom? I have to go there for a client project tomorrow and the only thing I know is that it's half an hour away from Sac. I won't be working all day and don't want to hit traffic, so I'll have some time to kill before I drive back to the Bay at night.

Last edited:
Non-basketball related, but I figured this thread would be the best place to ask: anyone know what there is to do in Folsom? I have to go there for a client project tomorrow and the only thing I know is that it's half an hour away from Sac. I won't be working all day and don't want to hit traffic, so I'll have some time to kill before I drive back to the Bay at night.
eh not much during the day really...... theres the outlets and Sutter Street and thats pretty much it..... unless you're trying to do trails 
laugh.gif

eh not much during the day really...... theres the outlets and Sutter Street and thats pretty much it..... unless you're trying to do trails :lol:  
damn ok. Last week my boss asked me "you sure you can make it to Folsom on Wednesday morning?" and I said "Yea, definitely." I thought he meant Folsom Street in SF and didn't realize he was talking about the city until yesterday :lol: have to leave here at 5 to beat traffic and make it there on time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom