Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

RONDO lookin nice 
nthat.gif

I went to ONE Kings game when I was working in the Sac area and these ****** keeps calling me asking me to buy season tickets. I told them the first time to remove my number from the list and I dont live in the area no more (not to mention Im NOT a Kings fan) but these ******* keep calling me. **** OFF!

Last edited:
So now the only people who get to see it are those who have tickets to the premiere tonight? Why did they even produce the film knowing KJ had a scandal settlement?

Not sure... I think the girl he molested finally spoke out about it in an article that deadspin posted in light have the recent allegation of a former city hall employee

The Deadspin article a few weeks ago generated a lot more attention for his scuminess. I'm not sure ESPN will ever release it since it'll take heavy edits for them to be comfortable with it

Last edited:
They'd have to scrap the whole thing. KJ isn't just a main character, he was at the center of everything that happened. From the arena plan to the meetings in NY to fielding a team of investors. What would ESPN be left with if they edited everything he was in?

"What if I told you the city of Sacramento fought to keep its only professional sports franchise...and won?"
"Well, voiceover, how did it happen?"
"Hmmm.....it just did."

Heavy edits like they heavily edit how he's portrayed, not edit him out.

It would change the entire point of the documentary which is why I'm not sure ESPN or the director would even bother.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom