Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Last edited:
i just don't like cities in general man. i prefer areas like Folsom, rocklin, el dorado hills, etc

i couldn't name the exact areas to you because i don't spend a lot of time in Sac or know it well, i just know i've been down there for work and been like damn, i could never live here. Bars on the windows type of areas.

Where i work (rancho Cordova) i feel like is the beginning of where it starts to get crappy. from here to Sac, I'm not a fan of

Last edited:
Mitch Richmond, White Chocolate and just the energy the city and fans they all bring. Philly fans are always upset, win or loss and never satisfied.

:lol: yea i've been a fan since the days when "the rock" mitch richmond was the only thing to cheer about

i keep telling myself if i made it through those days i can make it pass our dark decade plus that we are in :x

Even the dark half of the 90s wasn't as putrid as this crap we have now.

But I was also a fan of the Mitch Richmond days. I kinda liked Spud Webb :\ but my friend every basketball team be ever played for wore #2 in honor of the rock.

Mitch Richmond, White Chocolate and just the energy the city and fans they all bring. Philly fans are always upset, win or loss and never satisfied.
laugh.gif
yea i've been a fan since the days when "the rock" mitch richmond was the only thing to cheer about

i keep telling myself if i made it through those days i can make it pass our dark decade plus that we are in
sick.gif
Ya, except this is worse. The Kings got here in 1985 and they made the playoffs in 1996. At that time, we didn't know any better. Now that we've seen the light, there are different expectations and the organization has a terrible history of messing up a good thing. At this point, I'm wondering if the problem hasn't been DMC the whole time. We've had some solid coaches in here and been getting the same results. He's been the only constant through most of that time.
Even the dark half of the 90s wasn't as putrid as this crap we have now.

But I was also a fan of the Mitch Richmond days. I kinda liked Spud Webb
ohwell.gif
but my friend every basketball team be ever played for wore #2 in honor of the rock.
I took my free throw routine from him back in the day too. dribble-dribble-spin-dribble-spin. I came to find out most of that stuff was probably just to give his team a little extra breather at the line.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom