Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

the sacramento surge won the world bowl in football :lol:

hell, even the river cats are champions

sacramento knights were able to bring a championship banner in indoor soccer to the 916

kings on the other hand |I

Last edited:

I have a feeling Sac Republic are gonna have a rough season this year
Performance wise or ticket sales?

Sacramento lost interest in the team when they weren't chosen for MLS? Smh?
Performance wise, it's a whole new roster pretty much and I don't think we have any real match winners on the roster. It'll be a real test of Buckle's coaching chops.

So far in the two preseason games the place has been packed. I think they actually added another thousand seats during the offseason; really cool to see the growing interest and popularity with the club and sport.

to be fair, the Kings didn't sign Chase Budinger

it's like they don't even want to make the playoffs WTF

Can someone explain our draft pick scenario with the Bulls and 76ers in layman's term for me?

Every time I read that **** gives me a headache. I wonder if vlade can even break it down :lol:

Can someone explain our draft pick scenario with the Bulls and 76ers in layman's term for me?

Every time I read that **** gives me a headache. I wonder if vlade can even break it down
laugh.gif
it can be explained with one simple word.

****ed

if somehow we end up with a 10th or worse pick, it goes to Chicago.

If somehow in the lottery, Philly gets a worse pick than us, they have the right to swap positions with us

otherwise, we keep the pick

simple stuff really tbh

You forgot to add "If we keep the pick, we go with a terrible decision instead of the obvious good pick, and we end up trading that player for peanuts in a  year or two"

You forgot to add "If we keep the pick, we go with a terrible decision instead of the obvious good pick, and we end up trading that player for peanuts in a  year or two"

:lol: yup

Thanks rck [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] I would have known that if I went to sac state. Tbh... Stingers up! [emoji]128029[/emoji]

Kings are so underrated in 2k

Rudy Gay is a monster in it. and BELLINELLI or whatever for 3 on deck
I agree with this tbh

Plus Cousins can knock down 3s, they're a pretty fun squad to play with in the game
I accidentally entered this thread the other day and read this so I decided to choose the kings today. This dude DeMarcus went 0-4 on open 3's 
mean.gif
 I blew a 7pt 4th-quarter lead 
embarassed.gif
 The other dude had the Rockets and kept running ISO plays and playing off-ball defense when I had the ball 
indifferent.gif

Collison had like 20 points though. All mid-range and layups 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You think that's bad my brother pulls up with Steph curry just past half court and misses badly. He told me he wants his money back because he 2k16 doesn't reflect real life.

Spurs by 40.

Back
Top Bottom