Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

His pickups weren't bad, but I'm more concerned about his negotiation abilities and the numbers that goes with trades and contract signings

He might make a decent scout I guess

Last edited:
30 wins

kv4ol.gif

30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!! 30 wins!!

:stoneface:

What's with this sudden push to make the playoffs? All of a sudden, the #Kangz are playing some semblance of defense and scoring over 120?

Apparently in this month of March, the Kings have ranked 15th in defensive rating which is solid and a huge improvement from the rest of the season...

So thanks George, I guess

Rondo hinting that he's coming back? :nerd:

Rondo pls.

Some mock drafts have Buddy Hield dropping to 8th where we're currently at. What yall think of him? Don't follow college ball much.

Last edited:
Rondo hinting that he's coming back?
nerd.gif

Rondo pls.

Some mock drafts have Buddy Hield dropping to 8th where we're currently at. What yall think of him? Don't follow college ball much.
You really want Rondo back?? Its just gonna end up with the Kings bidding against ourselves and looking dumb with how much we end up overpaying for him.

Buddy Hield reminds me of a better developed Ben Mclemore in college... him being a senior helps alot.

Add in the fact that Hield is a natural guard/perimeter player and not a big man converted to a guard like Ben was 
laugh.gif
, and I think Hield has promise in him

I'll take Rondo back if he doesn't ask for too much and for too long. He's got great chemistry with his teammates and it'll only get better next season. He's really the only core piece that's an FA after this season, with DC & Rudy FAs after 2017. Minus whale try to make a playoff push for next year since we don't have much of a future after.

Buddy looks like what I was hoping Ben would be.

Rondo hinting that he's coming back?
nerd.gif

Rondo pls.

You really want Rondo back?? Its just gonna end up with the Kings bidding against ourselves and looking dumb with how much we end up overpaying for him.

Buddy Hield reminds me of a better developed Ben Mclemore in college... him being a senior helps alot.

Add in the fact that Hield is a natural guard/perimeter player and not a big man converted to a guard like Ben was 
laugh.gif
, and I think Hield has promise in him
Need to put some kind of a clause in his contract to play defense. If we can do that, the team is in better shape.

Karl is about to pull the wool over the idiots in the front office and ownership and keep his job

We are doomed

Back
Top Bottom