Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

its all California love 
nthat.gif

George Karl ranks fifth all-time in anals. Makes me wonder who the top 4 coaches are in anals

Last edited:
Looking at the coaches the kings are interested in, are any of them an improvement from Karl? All of them are mental midgets who know nothing about the defensive side of the ball. Thibs would have been great but that shady *** dude says he doesn't want to come to sac smh

I say yes, Karl might as well have been a watermelon on the bench as our coach because whatever he was doing it wasn't coaching. His health probably had a big part to do with it and that was a risk we all knew going in

ill take the job. I'll be fired within a couple months and then be chillin and cashing fat checks for the rest of my contract. Sounds like a good gig

Looking at the coaches the kings are interested in, are any of them an improvement from Karl? All of them are mental midgets who know nothing about the defensive side of the ball. Thibs would have been great but that shady *** dude says he doesn't want to come to sac smh
But who would want to come to Sac? I don't blame him.

I really hope Vivek stays out of basketball ops. and Vlade gets some front office help to build this team.

But who would want to come to Sac? I don't blame him.

I really hope Vivek stays out of basketball ops. and Vlade gets some front office help to build this team.
If I were Vlade, I would pitch it that all of the drama is a result of decisions made before he got there and many of his decisions have already started turning things around.

If nothing else for a coach, you do a bad job and the franchise has a history of firing coaches and still paying them, so there's always that.

Wouldn't doubt he has Adelman on his short list since I'm guessing DMC will be off the team by next season.

Back
Top Bottom