Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

What is the Corti special and where do i get one? 
nerd.gif

also, someone pointed out on KingsFans.com, "insert obvious joke about the store name".  Pete at a place named GettaClue..... 
roll.gif

I've messed with their special of the day, but I pretty much only get the Corti Special now.

Their soup, whenever they have some, is solid

Maybe if he goes to India with the president he will keep his ******* hands out of the NBA operations for a while

Vivek probably handed the controls to Mully and Pete.

When he returns from India, Kayte Christensen will probably have another DUI, Peaches gets caught with cocaine, the downtown construction site will probably on fire, and Cousins will be on a different team.

Last edited:

Vivek probably handed the controls to Mully and Pete.

When he returns from India, Kayte Christensen will probably have another DUI, Peaches gets caught with cocaine, the downtown construction site will probably on fire, and Cousins will be on a different team.
roll.gif

peaches LMAO

spencer_peaches.jpg

****** Pete 
roll.gif

Look at his dorky little weasel *** with a crown on.

i'd have been thrown off that bus before it even took off. probably arrested too

IF YOU DONT KNOW GRANTS SHOW YOU DONT KNOW KINGS BASKETBALL!

Peaches is an emotional lesbian
laugh.gif
WATCH OUT DEMARCUS!

THERES A NEW EMOTIONAL LESBIAN IN TOWN!

****** Pete 
roll.gif

Look at his dorky little weasel *** with a crown on.

i'd have been thrown off that bus before it even took off. probably arrested too
I would have gotten thrown off the bus and arrested with you 
embarassed.gif

**** Pete man. 

Bet it would be easy to find out where that bus is gonna drop everyone off after the game tonight 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom