Sacramento/Team 916 Chat Thread?

Why are u stuck in Sac homeboy??

Im trying my best to get outta here as much as possible this summer, and for the foreseeable future
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Im trying my best to get outta here as much as possible this summer, and for the foreseeable future
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
I don't think I was even around for that. What did yall do for the last summit
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I don't think I was even around for that. What did yall do for the last summit
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

glasses.gif
glasses.gif

haha if you're asking me. cause of family and work

i went to school in san diego and move back about a yr ago. i'm already itching to move elsewhere but that won't happen for a 1 or 2 yrs
ohwell.gif

glasses.gif
glasses.gif

haha if you're asking me. cause of family and work

i went to school in san diego and move back about a yr ago. i'm already itching to move elsewhere but that won't happen for a 1 or 2 yrs
ohwell.gif

glasses.gif
glasses.gif
and if you're asking me i'm here cause my girl lives here and she's off for summer break. so just kicking back.

glasses.gif
glasses.gif
and if you're asking me i'm here cause my girl lives here and she's off for summer break. so just kicking back.

A good stuff. A few of my boys just graduated from college too, and they're all moving back home, which is the smart thing to do. But I feel for them
laugh.gif
going from SoCal back to the 916 life is tough.

A good stuff. A few of my boys just graduated from college too, and they're all moving back home, which is the smart thing to do. But I feel for them
laugh.gif
going from SoCal back to the 916 life is tough.

yea it has almost been a yr and i'm still trying to adjust

the women, night life, and the weather

i've been spoiled with SD weather
laugh.gif

this week was pretty bad and the worse has yet to come
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom