Sahel Kazemi Unappreciation Vol. RIP "Air McNair"

frown.gif
theyve finally officialized the murder-suicide... cowardice broad

Dont worry McNair family ill be sure to defile her grave in as many ways as possible... starting with urination/deification

Dont matter what McNair did, doesn't mean that his life should have been taken. RIP, us Titans will miss you!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

He was in the wrong as well. Should have known better.

He was in the wrong for being murdered in his sleep...?
indifferent.gif

irregardless of his previous transgressions...

Stay faithful, and none of this mess happens. I you got a jo out there, sometimes the juice aint worth the squeeze.

he didnt deserve to die OBVIOUSLY, but cheatin on your wife, with an unstable 20 yr old girl is playing with fire,he got burned

he didnt deserve to die OBVIOUSLY, but cheatin on your wife, with an unstable 20 yr old girl is playing with fire,he got burned

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Stay faithful, and none of this mess happens. I you got a jo out there, sometimes the juice aint worth the squeeze.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]%$%+ that....live your life...whats the worst that'll happen? you die?[/color]

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

irregardless
tired.gif
that's not a word

frown.gif
theyve finally officialized the murder-suicide... cowardice broad
"MUR-SU"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im coining that phrase
http://www.merriam-webste.../dictionary/irregardless
Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]instead.[/color]
^from your link

now my link
http://dictionary.referen...om/search?q=irregardless
irregardless

an erroneous word that, etymologically, means the exact opposite of what it is used to express, attested in non-standard writing from 1912, probably a blend of irrespective and regardless. Perhaps inspired by the double negative used as an emphatic.

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style

it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.
you could take note or keep trying to defend yourself.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

he doesn't deserve what he got at all but had he not been cheating they would both still be here...

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Exactly. And that's why I don't feel sorry for him anymore. I did at first before all these details came out, but now I see that hisactions were also responsible for his death. I feel sorry for his wife and kids. They are the real victims in all of this. McNair is a victim too, but if hehadn't done what he did maybe he'd still be here
tired.gif

/\ it was a trap... but i like u ThunderChunk so ill put u on game... u said its not a word but infact it is a word... i used it incorrectly yes but Meriamsrecognizes it as a word...

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Ok.....so rich superstar NFL QB is messing with a 20 y.o chick....she kills him, and peopleautomatically suspect that she was just crazy? There's more to this....[/color]

Even though he was out cheating on his wife, the worse that should have happened was that their relationship getting exposed. She didn't have to kill him,but we are human. Emotions can drive anyone nuts and can cause people to do things without thinking.

/\ it was a trap... but i like u ThunderChunk so ill put u on game... u said its not a word but infact it is a word... i used it incorrectly yes but Meriams recognizes it as a word...
I like you as well, so I'm giving you a tip so you don't sound so ignorant when you keep using a nonsensical word.
anything can become a word... even its opposite if enough people keep saying it.
just how dirty panties can become currency if enough people want to recognize it as such... doesn't make it any classier
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom