Sais - Supreme LA

Thanks to all, negative and positive. I always had a lot of people that hated my stuff on here.For the people who liked it thanks. I definitely deed it. I'm the best mayne.Here is my tumblr and blog , I will probably post something else in a week. Stay tunedsais.tumblr.comand www.lifesais.com
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]oh yeah and also my twitter... www.twitter.com/sais[/font]

Thanks to all, negative and positive. I always had a lot of people that hated my stuff on here.For the people who liked it thanks. I definitely deed it. I'm the best mayne.Here is my tumblr and blog , I will probably post something else in a week. Stay tunedsais.tumblr.comand www.lifesais.com
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]oh yeah and also my twitter... www.twitter.com/sais[/font]

Originally Posted by Sais 9mm

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif

[/font]

Don't try to take the criticism in stride.  Take the advice, and quit rapping.  Seriously, it is not hate, my man.  You genuinely just have no clue on how to rap.  It sounds like confused trash.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif

[/font]

Don't try to take the criticism in stride.  Take the advice, and quit rapping.  Seriously, it is not hate, my man.  You genuinely just have no clue on how to rap.  It sounds like confused trash.

Originally Posted by IamMD

Thanks to all, negative and positive. I always had a lot of people that hated my stuff on here.
For the people who liked it thanks.

I definitely deed it. I'm the best mayne.

Here is my tumblr and blog , I will probably post something else in a week. Stay tuned

sais.tumblr.com

and

www.lifesais.com
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif

[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Damn..[/color]

Thanks to all, negative and positive. I always had a lot of people that hated my stuff on here.

Here is my tumblr and blog , I will probably post something else in a week. Stay tuned

sais.tumblr.com

and

www.lifesais.com
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif

[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

sais.tumblr.com

and

www.lifesais.com
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif

[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

sais.tumblr.com

and

www.lifesais.com
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif

[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

sais.tumblr.com

and

www.lifesais.com
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif

[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
yo im drooling 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

sais.tumblr.com

and

www.lifesais.com
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif

[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
yo im drooling 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, i'm trying to be serious tho..What studio/engineer allows you to keep creating this? You need to have a serious talk with them about wasting your money.

You know that feeling you get when you're embarrassed for somebody? Thats how i feel...

Man, i'm trying to be serious tho..What studio/engineer allows you to keep creating this? You need to have a serious talk with them about wasting your money.

You know that feeling you get when you're embarrassed for somebody? Thats how i feel...

You should have a beat with more bass, that way you can actually have a direction with your word play.

You should have a beat with more bass, that way you can actually have a direction with your word play.

imma give sais da benefit of da doubt and say "da beat was un-drivable so he couldnt ride it"

ohwell.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom