Salomon Trail Runners

XT-6 looks great in some colorways, but does the toe on these really curl up that much?

Seen some on-feet pics/videos and toes look like elf feet. :lol:
i own three pairs and i dont notice any curling on feet at all. my only gripe is you can feel the band of the tongue gusset on the outside of your mid foot.

i own three pairs and i dont notice any curling on feet at all. my only gripe is you can feel the band of the tongue gusset on the outside of your mid foot.

Appreciate the first-hand insight. Thanks.

One of the video clips is below of what I was talking about. Curled up/elf toe for sure. I cued it up for the on-foot portion...

Appreciate the first-hand insight. Thanks.

One of the video clips is below of what I was talking about. Curled up/elf toe for sure. I cued it up for the on-foot portion...

I see what you're saying. I forgot to mention I go half size up in xt-6, I find them narrow. Again, it feels normal to me on feet. I own a few rockered running shoes where you're basically on your toes when standing still. These don't feel like that at all.

My L’Art’s came in. Even more insane in hand.

3BFBF01D-9A1F-4D35-B904-54C7BBECD835.jpeg

XT-6 looks great in some colorways, but does the toe on these really curl up that much?

Seen some on-feet pics/videos and toes look like elf feet. :lol:
It does. Less noticeable on the pairs that have the black tip imo. I hate curly toe in general but I’ve accepted it with these. Easier to swallow when it’s just how they are vs. an improper retro. There are narrow enough to size up but I wished I sized down since there’s so much room in the toe.

It does. Less noticeable on the pairs that have the black tip imo. I hate curly toe in general but I’ve accepted it with these. Easier to swallow when it’s just how they are vs. an improper retro. There are narrow enough to size up but I wished I sized down since there’s so much room in the toe.

Appreciate the info!

Anyone with a pair of Odyssey's? Seems that those are tts and have a wider toe box than other models. Can anyone chime on this? Thanks!!

Hahaha so funny these are popular they are literally
Made for hiking. I guess new balance was similar

Hahaha so funny these are popular they are literally
Made for hiking. I guess new balance was similar

And Timbs are for construction, but we ain't building ish. :lol:

Jordan's are for hooping but not many balling in those.

Don't matter what the original intention was....this is fashion over function.

And Timbs are for construction, but we ain't building ish. :lol:

Jordan's are for hooping but not many balling in those.

Don't matter what the original intention was....this is fashion over function.

Big facts. Posted in the Kith topic, got the Kith collab purple joints, first pair of Salomons and man they are actually really comfy. Id say comfier than some of my NB's and Nikes.

Need the XT-4 Hidden collab joints.

Back
Top Bottom