Sample 7 on ebay

Originally Posted by CWK

Just because you lightweights haven't seen a colorway doesn't mean the shoe is fake.
You've never seen the shoes in my avatar (AJ XIV Low red/mai/whi and Air Flightposite Gold Carbon Fiber) - does that mean they are fake?
No, it means that I was a NIKE Basketball employee with access to unreleased samples - which is exactly what those AJ VII are.
Not all sample tags say SAMPLE - many older tags, like these AJ VII from 1991/1992, have a hand-typed line containing product code, shoe last, and factory; these are from PC8 or Pou Chen 8.

Thanks for playing.
laugh.gif

they actually look real to me as well. The tag looks legit, the craftsmanship is better than you see in fakes, all the stiching is spot on, the shape is good,if those exact pics were posted by a well known source nobody would have questioned it. The only thing that seems sketchy is that the guy only has 4 feedback,but the shoes look right to me, even though that colorway seems insane.

Seen these on eBay before....

They got pulled the day after they were listed. That was 3-4 months ago....

Originally Posted by CWK

Just because you lightweights haven't seen a colorway doesn't mean the shoe is fake.
You've never seen the shoes in my avatar (AJ XIV Low red/mai/whi and Air Flightposite Gold Carbon Fiber) - does that mean they are fake?
No, it means that I was a NIKE Basketball employee with access to unreleased samples - which is exactly what those AJ VII are.
Not all sample tags say SAMPLE - many older tags, like these AJ VII from 1991/1992, have a hand-typed line containing product code, shoe last, and factory; these are from PC8 or Pou Chen 8.

Thanks for playing.
laugh.gif
Once again this guy has to let everyone know that he was a Nike employee.

Get over yourself guy.

/\/\/\
I only mentioned that I was a NIKE employee to show that there was a valid reason for someone to have access to unreleased samples. Did I hurt yourfeelings?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CWK

/\/\/\
I only mentioned that I was a NIKE employee to show that there was a valid reason for someone to have access to unreleased samples. Did I hurt your feelings?
frown.gif

No hurt feelings just sad how bad you want everyone to know you at one point worked for Nike.

Yo I actually think these could be legit...

There are alot of samples from back in the day that go under the radar.

Back
Top Bottom