SAMPLE Reebok Shaqnosis 2012

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I'm not buying that these were samples.

*does breathing exercises to calm down* You know... for some strange reason I don't buy that +!** either. If i'm wrong i'm wrong,but it's just a gut feeling.

Really hoping that these stay scrapped and they retro the real Shaqnosis, but I'm interested to see them incorporate that royal colorway into the original pair as well.

Doesn't throwing on the white midsole on the blk/blue version kinda take away from the hypnosis theme?

I don't think the black/blue colorway is that bad, actually.  There's something that I just don't like about the shoe.
So is it the sample that is not coming out or the entire shoe, period?

Here's a quick pic of Shaq wearing them in an All-Star game.  Big ups to Hakeem defending ... one of the best centers to ever have played the game.  Simply amazing.

a78351d6e44e9728374f858b403b5e2da312457.jpg

i dont understand why companies try to change up the og so much i mean this was an EPIC FAIL

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Just received FULL CONFIRMATION that this is only a concept and will NOT be releasing. Swizz had nothing to do with this design and he put the halt on its release.

By the way they could have been A LOT worse

video-011211.jpg

via SneakerWatch
hexalite honeycomb = trash

EDIT: on these, not the reebok answers

Complete butchery right there. And i'll bet Reebok thought they could get away with it right up until the point that their customers booked 0 pairs.....

Swizz has announced he will not be messing with the Shaqs and supposedly they will be seeing a release at some point next year along with a few colorways of REAL kamikazes and some more questions and answers

Donde es el bano? los zapatos es cacando! IM A RACIST!

you are when you try to be sarcastic by incorrectly typing phrases like 'donde es el bano?' that are irrelevant to anything.
if you're going to type in another language at least type it correctly and not just type phrases that you think you know. you come off as insensitive and ignorant otherwise.
same goes for that nowitness cat, I'm certain that's why the other guy was offended.
it's not what you say but the way you say it sometimes.

to stay on topic, those are straight BASURA :smh:

Back
Top Bottom