Samsung passes Apple in U.S. smartphone market - report

I got new verizon service yesterday (unlimited data ftw) and the dude didnt have any iphones so I copped the s4. So I currently have a iphone 5 and a S4.

I don't care about all the gimmicks so I like the iphone 5 better. Battery life is shorter doing the same amount of stuff I do on the iphone too.

S4 is huge too, I feel uncomfortable sitting down with a huge brick in my pocket. I do like Grooveip app, and the fact that I can dl APKs off google

how u get unlimted data on verizon???

The new data plans on Verizon are joke. I should've stayed on my family's unlimited plan instead of getting my own account :smh:.

If you complain about a 5 inch screen being too big for your hands you probably can't palm a basketball. 6 or 7 inches yeah that's maybe too big. But 5 ??? Get outta here, we aren't in elementary school.

Last edited:
If you complain about a 5 inch screen being too big for your hands you probably can't palm a basketball. 6 or 7 inches yeah that's maybe too big. But 5 ??? Get outta here, we aren't in elementary school.

Son not that many people can palm a basketball. Take a Xanax or something. :rolleyes

The new data plans on Verizon are joke. I should've stayed on my family's unlimited plan instead of getting my own account
mean.gif
Under Verizon there is no unlimited data plan for newer phones. For older phones like the Blackberry which don't use 4G LTE, there is unlimited data. Even employees don't get any unlimited data so I want to know how Oh You Mad got it. Must have someone on the inside that worked the system.

Last edited:

Those is even worse than the guy who made the flat screen tv analogy :rofl:

Create a new SN...

ASAP. 

Under Verizon there is no unlimited data plan for newer phones. For older phones like the Blackberry which don't use 4G LTE, there is unlimited data. Even employees don't get any unlimited data so I want to know how Oh You Mad got it. Must have someone on the inside that worked the system.

You can keep your grandfathered unlimited data if you buy phones at retail pricing. I'm sure that will change soon though.

If Apple made a larger screen iPhone and improved iOS it would be a wrap. Until then, I am perfectly happy and content with my SGS4 and will be until said changes from Apple.

Windows tablet looks good due to Microsoft apps and they have that nice keyboard.... But that Nokia with the 44 mp camera.... Wonder how that's gonna play out

If you have legitimate hate towards apple, droid, Samsung or any other brand and hate towards people that own them you are a no life loser with nothing going on in your life.

Last edited:
In the end open source will always overpower closed technology.

Both companies bring a lot to the table, just depends on where your priorities and likes are.

I like both the S4 and the iPhone. I don't understand why people want everyone else to have the same phone they have. Enjoy your phone!

I like both the S4 and the iPhone. I don't understand why people want everyone else to have the same phone they have. Enjoy your phone!

Because then once everyone has the same phone, they'll be complaining that everyone has the same one as them. They'll move on to something else and the cycle starts over again.

Back
Top Bottom