San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

Thanks Dennis...I want the CG's. Does any other stores in SD have an LS account besides the Attic? I dont really feel like dealing with Sheikh so count them out.
4L8O15S16T23!42
FREE READYON3​

^
Sorry to say Ross, but your best choice is Attic if you're trying to avoid Shiekh.

I haven't heard any other stores in SD that have picked up an L-Style account.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Do you guys know if the NEX will be getting the other "Original Six Air Force 1s." More less the Wilkes? I slept on the Mychal Thompson editions.

i was there this morning. they had the coops, but i didn't see the wilkes...i would have bought them if they were there. if i missed them, it's because i left w/ a 60" sony sxrd!!!

^about the player af1's the only ones that im expecting in are all those retailing at $125 and we should have for $99.99

Quote:
i was there this morning. they had the coops, but i didn't see the wilkes...i would have bought them if they were there. if i missed them, it's because i left w/ a 60" sony sxrd!!!

Show off!

Gimme one fool.
All of your twelve are belong to us.

they're getting the fire reds for sure. i know that.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

^im expecting to get both. but they still haven't come in yet. i'll update as soon as we do.

^^^^Why am I a little man? :b
tongue.gif
Jordan V black/silver DS size 11Jerseys - Jordan 1992 Dream Team, LeBron James Irish, Jordan Laney, Grape Vs shirt

so hows tomorrow gonna go down? 1 pair per military id? or 1 pair per any id? which doors are opening first? and is it 1 fire red and 1 flip per customer similar to the VII release?

So how did the Fire Red III release at the base turn out?

I got my pair from Foot Action FV. I was probabaly the 35th people in line and I got my Pair no problem?

Im just wondering if the release in the base is more organized now? Or do they still let people run in the store?
4L8O15S16T23!42
FREE READYON3​

I thought about hitting the base up..
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

the base was wack. they opened the front door first, then the back door like 5 mins later. one SHOE per id. Fire reds sold at $80 and flips 96 after discount. i was there at 4 and i still didnt get my size because of that damn door.

got there 845 didnt even run to the line and still got my 8.5. $80 not bad. then went straight off to get another pair. there were people cutting though at the base. i think the flips sold faster if im not mistaken.

man, the base really let me down. i woke up early to get nothing because of the wack organization. Rowell, please try and lobby for some sort of organization. the only reason why im not more pissed is because i still managed to get my size 10 on ebay today... base sucks for releases. if it wasnt for the discount, i wouldnt even bother.

my rant ends now. thanks.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

^ wassup ya'll im sorry to hear that the release was so wack, i was out for the weekend and wasn't able to see it but i definetly heard about it. i think this was so horrible as far as the sides that i heard. i already asked to have an organization w/ the tickets but i didn't get a response if i could do it. b/4 the next release i'll try my best to get things organized, well hopefully if the management agrees w/ my ideas. i'll keep you all posted if there are any changes.

Here's an idea... Why don't you just show them this thread and how much everyone complains about their whack releases. It's just as good as everyone going to the NEX and filling out those comment cards (if there are any).

I got screwed by the NEX on the Cool Grey XI's. Ever since then, I've never gone to the base for Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom