San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

Quote:
do you know if camp pendelton base carries Jordans?

I go to Camp Pendleton every 2 weeks on the weekend, but I use to go every weekend before I started going to college the past fall. From what I've seen over the years, Pendleton's releases are very sporadic, they're not very consistent with their releases. They get a few Retros and the new Jordan releases here and there, but they miss out on a lot of them. Last year I only remember seeing the XIIIs (about 2 colorways), XIVs (1), XXs (2), and that's about it. They get them late too.

Also, no kid sizes either.

^yea...32nd was just like that our shipments are still somewhat inconsist to this day...but we've been getting a lil better at that....and yea...we don't get kid sizes either...been asking but no change...

rowell? were you the one in the oompa loompas that one day? and any new confirmed jordans?

Quote:
rowell, are you guys getting the sevens in this weekend????

^if you are talking about the chambrays...we are not going to have those in...

Quote:
rowell? were you the one in the oompa loompas that one day? and any new confirmed jordans?

^naw that wasn't me...i don't have oompa's and there are no new jordans as of right now...its easy to spot me im the only guy working in the shoe dept...

^as far as my papers tell me we are not going to get the answer 1's but if anything pops up the page will be updated!!

i was there yesturday rowell. picked up the k-swiss anniversary's. no blk/blu 7s?
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

thats cool we now some intel from the 32 NEX.
Looking for the

Rayguns and Jordan XIIIFlints
Lebron P.E
Size 11 11.5

Quote:
Air Stabs at exchange?

^its going to be nay...

Quote:
i was there yesturday rowell. picked up the k-swiss anniversary's. no blk/blu 7s?

^sorry mike we aint going to get the blk/blue 7's

as of last night we have these in:

last shots: sz 15 $119.99
Blk/uni blue 14s: sz10 and 11.5 $119.99
Wht/blk 90's just like the ones at blends $64.99
GR dunks: wht/red...red is nubuck $49.99
Blk/green/yellow $49.99
Lebron iii's :wht/nvy releasing 25th $99.99
wht/gold sz 11 $99.99
NB 574: like the ones at blends they have the camel thing going...i have 2 sz 10's and an 11 they are in the back...if you ask one of my co-workers about it they might not know about it because those are the only sizes we got....so ask me i'll be there weekends in the afternoon.

theunknownballer!

its me.. you know, 2001 eastlake high school freshmen basketball MVP.
(who got cut the following year for JV because of "not going to spring ball")

wadup wadup.

its me the 2001 freshmen pg who got benched for being to short and who couldnt make JV cause i wasnt a freshmen and was too short. but yeah lets ball up this weekend.

what up. I want you to go up to YOKO and tell her @#%$ to get the KOBE IZZ-0 gear.

Are you guys getting the Black/Maize AZK 1's.

Good Lookin' Out.

NEX needs to step up their Jordan gear game. They used to carry some fresh @#%$ back in the day.....

Quote:
what up. I want you to go up to YOKO and tell her to get the KOBE IZZ-0 gear.

Are you guys getting the Black/Maize AZK 1's.

^ believe me i have tried already but she says the buyer never listens...

and we are not going to get the black/maize kobes

Back
Top Bottom