San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

so are there flints still available on base? sz 11?
member #14

740 5th Avenue, Suite B.
San Diego, Ca. 92101
Ph: (619) 955-8046

^^^^the 64's are 79.99...the vii's were 109.99 and in the flints i don't have any more sz 11's...sorry FlightClub x SD....im not expecting any pennys at all this year, but if anything comes up i'll update...

Propa - my cousin just returned his to NI this afternoon. might still be there, call them up.
GordonGatrelle - I was the kid in the Kentucky Dunks talkin' to you about the DMPs you copped. nice III's by the way!
NEED LIST: Hunter Dunk, Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Holland Dunk sz10.5 safteyorange/blk, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Air Max 360 sz9.5 red/silver, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8

yeahitsRUST 8)
glasses.gif

Last edited:
does NI open at the same time as 32nd? im thinking of heading there in the morning..

and does anybody know their phone #? thanks!
member #14

740 5th Avenue, Suite B.
San Diego, Ca. 92101
Ph: (619) 955-8046

R6N3T7 - HAH! what up what up!? i knew you were up on NT as soon as i saw the split hoodies... yea i got my sizes thankfully. lady said dont run and we all took off... that was hilarious. next time, im going to post by the back door...
NEED LIST: Hunter Dunk, Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Holland Dunk sz10.5 safteyorange/blk, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Air Max 360 sz9.5 red/silver, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8

^ we are going to have the trunners... the blk/red ones but drop date isn't on the 6th according to my papers but i'll have to check up on that...NEX has just recieved some new AM 360's slv and neon green...very clean...124.99...and some answer lows all white...and to those looking for blk toe xiv's in sz 11.5 and up stop by and ask for them...we have a couple...

^Flipsyde619...im not sure about getting other colors of the huarache 64...but if i do i'll update...

^ i got a sz 7 and a 10.5 and they are 139.99 ...better jump on them b/4 someone else does...

^ i heard that the have LRG too, thats dope

anyone wanna buy some of my LRG im going to take pictures soon and start selling on NT but anyone want first dibs?.. sell it to your for cheap HA PM me MWHAHA!

are you getting the black cat iv and pures on the 20th of this month?
Looking for the

Rayguns and Jordan XIIIFlints
Lebron P.E
Size 11 11.5

^^LRG...at the base...not quite sure about that...but the Blk cat and pures are scheduled to drop on the 20th...we are supposed to get them...and when we do an update will be made...and the blk/red trunners are going to be sold this saturday the 6th...

Right now there is a sale going on at the base of kicks that are 24.99-39.99...they are some nikes...adidas...new balance ...timberlands and some more ... this is a perfect sale if you looking for a pair of beaters...

^yea we are getting the iv's they will be 89.99 but i'll update as soon as we recieve them in...right now we have blk/gold lebrons...99.99...and the denim lows...blue...for 49.99...

Back
Top Bottom