(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

^
Nice!

Just got back from the Stadium.

Parking was a B. Took off an extra 30 minutes than I usually do and the Stadium was packed. Didn't quite understand it though because the E lot was closed up but they had so much parking left over.

Me and the homies had to march all the way from P to E carrying brew and grub.

I am physically and emotionally drained.

The game was awesome.

Nonetheless, can't wait for this weekend.

Flying out to Frisco to watch the Chargers stomp the Niners.
pimp.gif

Nice meeting you again Skratch!
happy.gif

[/b]​

not mine at all. id have to chop my toes off, gut the tounge, cut the straps and take out the insole to wear those.

i know the guy and i know of 3 pairs total that came from buffalo (both colors), i checked every pair. all legit.

Quote:
Flying out to Frisco to watch the Chargers stomp the Niners.

now that's what you call DIE HARD! :pimp:
pimp.gif

"To me he is the best player in the world right now. That guy doesn't know fear at all. He doesn't care. He would have won it for the Americans single-handedly." Dirk Nowitzki

Go Chargers!

I only watched the second half but they looked awesome...

Are there anymore spots for the Yahoo FBBL?

I can't check here at work.
Or Something.

^ more spots open...

Yahoo Fantasy basketball

ID# 79907
password sdnt

live draft
points only
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
>WE GONNA JACK YOUR THREAD...ITS GOIN DOWN!​
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42

Whats up with another Charger getting arrested? By the time playoffs come you guys are not going to have a team all of them are going to be in Donovan.

NY to SD

Well, Thank God it's only Markus Curry. Dude was a scrub on the practice squad anyway.

Domestic Violence? Sheesh. Well, he already had a past of domestic violence when he was in college.

Good thing we cut him. Unfortunate, but we don't need any distractions, even if they are just on the practice squad.
[/b]

so did anybody pre-order their ps3?

passed by gamestop and eb games around 830am and people were already camped out....didn't waste my time since i knew that even if i got on the list it's still not guaranteed.

looks like i gotta campout :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

"To me he is the best player in the world right now. That guy doesn't know fear at all. He doesn't care. He would have won it for the Americans single-handedly." Dirk Nowitzki

Quote:
hey readyon3 could I join your yahoo league?

sure man..i think we have like 4 or 5 spots left...

oh yea...

img9718142.jpg

Ben RothlisbergOWNED
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
4 8 15 16 23 42

Definitely a dope game on Sunday. Got 3 of those free towels they were giving out! haha A grip of steelers fans there. Crazy, they weren't as routty as those Raiders fans but they were definitely annoying. Dope game tho.

Got a lil faded after a couple of beers haha. nice see'in you there KB8, you guys looked real tired walkin to the tailgate haha. I wish I had season tickets.. that would be dope.

We should all hit up a game one time. It's real fun... expensive... but fun.

Well just got back from the 11th annual Uk Bboy Championships one of the best events in the world thrown by Hooch of the Armory London. Look out for a store coming soon. In the meantime all the Londoners and Europeans can get there gear online at www.UrbanArmory.com

Big congratulations go out to Mouse of the UK for taking home the 1 on 1 Bboy Battle Crown, Pokemon for winning the crew battles, GoGo Bros. out of Japan for taking the locking comp and J Smoove of Machine Gone Fownk out of the Bay for winning the poppin battle. Here are some quick flics for more flics stay tuned on my myspace page www.MySpace.com/cros1

Aight enough small talk getting down to business today we received some dope gear so come check it out. Also we take phone orders so if you see anything you like feel free to phone the store and make your phone order via credit card. Armory Downtown 619-238-8151 or Armory Pacific Beach 858-274-7300

StateofMindRadio.com X Armory

Padre Friar Revisited-New Colorway + Browns

Acrylick Clothing Company
Cali Bear...

Old Dirty Bastard

James Brown Follow Your Soul

Re.Birth

Wise Beyond my Years

Weapons

Fresh to Death

Also consignment kicks available at Armory Downtown SD
Jordan 4's Size 9.5

Hunter SB Dunks

Filipino Flag Air Force 1's Limited 500 pairs worldwide
Size 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5 available

Jordan 5's Blue and Grey Size 9

Nike Dunk CL limited Edition in BLACK!!! size 9

Armory Hip Hop Shop Downtown SD
630 9th Ave
San Diego Calif 92101
619-238-8151

Armory Pacific Beach
1539 Garnet Ave.
Pacific Beach, Calif. 92109
858-274-7300

peace
CROS1

^

**Hypebeast** how much are the stealth Vs?**Hypebeast**

:\
ohwell.gif

TEAM THREAD JACKER​
4 8 15 16 23 42

itsrsinwayufreak, ive been waiting on blends for two weeks. freakin aye..still nothing. sometime this week im hoping. hit me up if u make a trip downtown. aim = hi im xtian

dropped by attic today, they still had some OTO kicks left, which ones did u want?

^ hey are OTO's still 200? Damn i wish they were cheaper i wanted the AM90X360
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
4 8 15 16 23 42

Back
Top Bottom