(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

for anybody that gives a @#%$. target mission valley has 2 PS3s 60 gig just chillen. call them. peace.
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

any of you guys got elebits? thats my favorite game out of the wii games i got. duck hunt next week!
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

I was at 32nd today 30 minutes to closing and I saw two white DS Lite's.
"They say that kids imitate video game characters, but I have yet to turned into a moustached plumber."

was over at BestBuy in Mira Mesa....3 pinks, 2 blacks, 3 whites. Yall are not doing your homework if you really want the DSLite.

Quote:
any of you guys got elebits?

yeah that games is pretty sick! raving rabbids is dope too...i never thought i'd be playing these @#%$ kiddie games! lol..

i get a damn workout from playing wii sports alone...

xbox 360>wii>ps3

I'll murk you guys in NBA 2K7. 360 or PS3. And I don't even own both systems.
tongue.gif

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

HUGE CONGRATS TO LaDANIAN TOMLINSON!!! this year's NFL MVP!!! got 44 out of 50 first place votes (brees got 4 and manning got 2). playoffs here we come!!!

LT BABBBY MVP how bout them chargers eh?? @#%$ yea we are going to win the super bowl u guy mark my work on that....chargers all the wayyy babbyyY!!!!!!!!!

Alright I need your opinions Charger fans.....

Other night a couple friends and I were talking about the Chargers bandwagon (I'm not gonna lie, I thought about posting this question on NT almost right away haha).

We all know that there are a whole lot more Charger fans now than there were at this time last year, and I'm sure we all know somebody that we would call a bandwagoner. So in your opinions, what is a Chargers bandwagoner?

IMO, a Chargers bandwagoner is a fan who started becoming a fan like yesterday to 2 years ago. Up until 2 years ago, the Chargers were one of the laughing stocks of the NFL. It was sad times in San Diego. Only seeing like 2 or 3 games a season because they were being blacked-out and such.

But yeah, in a nutshell, I would say you're a bandwagoner if you've become a charger fan in the last 3 years or so. I would say longer, but the Chargers didn't really start winning until like 2-3 years ago, so if you were a fan before that then I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for everybody repping the Chargers, but it does get to me when I see my bandwagon friends screaming "GO CHARGERS" everywhere. It just makes me think to myself, "where were you 10 years ago" or, "where were you through 1-15?"
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

AIM: itsrsinwayufreak
eBay: chonrsinway8
E-Mail: itsrsinwayufreak@hotmail.com

the bandwagoners in no way bother me. first off, its just more fans to support. secondly, even if they are bandwagoners, the person will be the last to admit it. no point in arguing with some of my friends who have brand new 200 dollar Rivers authentic when i still have to wear my LT iron on jersey from 2001. yea, it makes me ask where they were at when they won just one game [yet i was there when they got that sole win against the chiefs :smile: lol] but still, i dont mind it. all i want is for the Bolts to win the bowl. it would make up for all those dark years...
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

i know, it really makes me happy to see them do so well after catching all that crap growing up for being a fan of the Chargers. bring it on home!
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Quote:
IMO, a Chargers bandwagoner is a fan who started becoming a fan like yesterday to 2 years ago. Up until 2 years ago, the Chargers were one of the laughing stocks of the NFL. It was sad times in San Diego. Only seeing like 2 or 3 games a season because they were being blacked-out and such.
:lol:
laugh.gif

.TEAM .NIGERIA.
{{:TEAM GOONIES:}}
..:Free Naija Nitemare/Slum Villager:..

i lived in sd for 4 years so yeah you can call me a bandwagoner but without "hype" in our lives, life would be boring...

^ haha alright. There are some excepstions like in your case. I guess I was just posing that question to people who have pretty much lived in SD their whole lives.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

AIM: itsrsinwayufreak
eBay: chonrsinway8
E-Mail: itsrsinwayufreak@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom